Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— BECKY, CARMEL, IN October 16, 2014
“I grew up in the South, a peanut farmer's daughter (put me through college for sure!). Since moving I'd not been able to find green or raw peanuts. I just ordered these jumbo peanuts. --- Soaked to rehydrate for 24 hrs. --- Then I boiled them off/on for 8 hours (takes a LOT of salt). ---DELISH & we've been eating them over a week. --- I HIGHLY recommend these! --- I WILL be ordering them again as long as they are in season.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.