Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Jere Mullen, Sumter, SC September 30, 2014
“We have an indoor pet squirrel. We rescued him 6 years ago. I try very hard to feed the little fatty nuts and veggies. He does have a couple sweet teeth. But he loves his morning hazelnuts as much as I love my morning cup of coffee. I love that your products have always been of the best quality and a fast easy ordering process.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.