Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Barbara, Indianapolis, IN August 25, 2014
“My order of walnuts arrived on Saturday, August 22nd. I was delighted to find a sample of Turkish Figs along with my walnuts. They were delicious. I am also enjoying the English walnuts. They are fresh, tasty and more economical than what I could by at Kroger. You can be sure I will be placing another order soon. Thanks!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.