Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— janneen, Washington, DC August 26, 2014
“Ok first let me just start by saying this is my first testimonial EVER on anything even if I didn't like a product, second thank you Nuts family for the little extra gift. I like consistency and y'all have proven to be that with each order (Bravo). Omg I think I'm going to need rehab because of those damn Chipotle BBQ Pistachios.. lol anyway thanks for having quality products.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.