Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Anish, Delaware, OH August 30, 2014
“Delicious and Fresh. I will continue to order.”
kathy, Elgin, IL August 22, 2014
“These are so hard to find without salt!!!!!”
Mohammed, Durham, NC August 21, 2014
“Tasty ! :)”
Margaret, Westminster, MD August 16, 2014
“I've been buying these from u for three years. my repeat business speaks for itself. I eat this almost everyday. Makes a great on the go breakfast.”
Jennifer, Los Lunas, NM August 15, 2014
“I can't wait to start cooking with them! I tasted them and they are wonderful!”
Susan, Wilmington, DE August 13, 2014
“I have a hard time finding raw pistachios. They are always dry roasted in the stores. Thank you Nuts.com for these delicious, reasonably priced nuts.”
Michael, Davenport, FL August 7, 2014
“Good tasting pistachios.”
Robert, Novato, CA July 23, 2014
“The Pistachios look great, I think they were a good price for on-line order.”
Steven, Boca Raton, FL July 23, 2014
John, Nashville, TN July 16, 2014
Showing 1-10 of 75
Cassandra, Waukegan, IL September 4, 2014
“5~stars for flavor on theseno~shell pistatio~nuts and super~fast shipping~thanks!!!!!!!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|