Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Marvin, Madison, MS December 13, 2010
“Yep, we received our no-salt pistachios today and we were surprised at how great they are without salt! Those who demand salt can always add a little.... and it would still be far less than the salted versions you buy in the store. Here's to all us healthy nuts!!”
Kathy, King of Prussia, PA January 12, 2011
“Hello! Well, I guess I just came out of my shell with my first delivery of your wonderful pistachios! After just finishing off my pistachios from Wegmans (yuk!) I opened these up and YUMMMMMMM--no comparison. So fresh and the taste is unbelievable. I'm glad I have a new "Nut Source".
Susan, Raleigh, NC May 10, 2011
“Note to self...when unpacking a 25 lb order of roasted unsalted pistachios, DON'T start eating the nuts that have found their way out of the shells. They are COMPLETELY addictive and AMAZING. YUM!”
Elizabeth, Cumming, GA May 22, 2013
“Life is great with Nuts.com! Customer service is exceptional, their products are the best I've tried. My husband likes the dry roasted salted pistachios and I like the unsalted so we're both happy. The cashews don't even last a week, so we've learned to by a few packages at a time. They offer the best quality nuts and most competitive pricing. We wouldn't buy nuts anywhere else!”
Elizabeth, Norman, OK April 11, 2013
“Your delightfully inscribed box with my order of In-shell, Unsalted Roasted Pistachios arrived today! These are the tastiest and freshest pistachios EVER!!
Thanks, and thanks also for the little complimentary bag of Dried Organic Mango!
David, Fruitland Park, FL March 23, 2013
“Try the Dark Choc Cashews...my wife says they are to die for!. I got my roasted Peanuts in the shell and Pistachios and they are great. Good Service, Fast Shipping, Great products and Great prices....What more can you ask for?”
Janet, Bronx, New York January 15, 2013
“Love the extremely fast delivery and the nuts come in a wonderful resealable zip lock bag. I ordered the salt free cashews, pistachios and pumpkin seeds. Delicious!!!”
Laena, Kent, Washington January 7, 2013
“The Pistachios arrived on schedule and are delicious without salt. We had not seen them anywhere without salt until I looked on your website.”
Jean Jaffe, Philadelphioa, PA January 3, 2013
“Received Turkish Delight, pistachios and gift of figs yesterday. Enjoying them all.”
Candice December 19, 2012
“Super fresh pistachios. Fabulous sugar plums and big firm dates. Beautiful product, love the Nutty customer service. Added to my favourite list.
Showing 1-10 of 66
Barbara, Bronx, New York May 11, 2011
“These unsalted pistachios were awesome! I'll never go back to the supermarket nuts. The Best! ”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|