Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Johnny, Las Cruces, NM January 24, 2014
“Have enjoyed Pistachios for many years, but could only find salted nuts, locally. Now I'm able to enjoy unsalted Pistachios, and they have a perfect taste! Quick shipping, and delicious snacks! Nuts.com, Thank You!”
Gwendolyn Grant, Poinciana, FL January 21, 2014
“I recently ordered 5 lbs. of your unsalted pistachios! They are fresh, huge and too good! I'm addicted. Thanks for the great quality pistachios. I love them. I will definitely order them again.”
Johnny, Las Cruces, NM January 7, 2014
“Nuts.com has the best items available! I've ordered several different treats, their Pistachios are my favorite, and their samples are perfect! A perfect way to try different items!”
anthony, aurora, il October 17, 2013
“omg they have the freshest nuts ever. i usually just buy my nuts at walmart. but now this is my favorite site to shop for nuts. makes me feel good that i am eating healthy and it taste great! my skin looks gorgeous!”
John, Bend, OR October 8, 2013
“Wonderful service and excellent products. The order was filled the same day and arrived sooner than expected. The quality of the nuts is exceptional and the packaging adds a nice dimension.
Thank You so much!”
Shirley, Haines City, FL October 5, 2013
“Your service & products remain great, I enjoy ordering from you. Keep up the good work!!”
Peggy, Farmingville, New York June 24, 2013
“Ordered yesterday, SUNDAY and they arrived today! Fastest shippers ever. EXCELLENT pistachios! Always fresh and taste great. Thanks again Nuts family.”
Elizabeth, Cumming, GA May 22, 2013
“Life is great with Nuts.com! Customer service is exceptional, their products are the best I've tried. My husband likes the dry roasted salted pistachios and I like the unsalted so we're both happy. The cashews don't even last a week, so we've learned to by a few packages at a time. They offer the best quality nuts and most competitive pricing. We wouldn't buy nuts anywhere else!”
Elizabeth, Norman, OK April 11, 2013
“Your delightfully inscribed box with my order of In-shell, Unsalted Roasted Pistachios arrived today! These are the tastiest and freshest pistachios EVER!!
Thanks, and thanks also for the little complimentary bag of Dried Organic Mango!
David, Fruitland Park, FL March 23, 2013
“Try the Dark Choc Cashews...my wife says they are to die for!. I got my roasted Peanuts in the shell and Pistachios and they are great. Good Service, Fast Shipping, Great products and Great prices....What more can you ask for?”
Showing 1-10 of 74
Karen, Avenel, NJ February 8, 2014
“I am so happy! Thank you! Fast shipping for one, and secondly I was ordering Pistachios from another company and they were bitter and tasted burnt. It was costly and dummy me, I kept giving them the benefit of the doubt and ordering again! Finally I found your site and gave it a try. OMG THIS IS WHAT Pistachios taste like! YAY! the choc covered cherries are amazing too! Loved everything including the little sample you sent, so cute, TY. We will be returning!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|