Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Janice, Waynesville, OH September 7, 2014
“Wow! These are the best & biggest pistachios I've ever eaten! Wonderful flavor without all of the salt. I will definitely be ordering these again soon. I'm nuts about these pistachios. Who can eat just one handful? Yum!!”
Marta, Granville, NY September 4, 2014
“Enjoyed a handful first thing”
Ellen, Walton, NY September 3, 2014
“continues to be superior nuts”
BARRY, Pomona, NY August 30, 2014
“My beloved 92 yr old MOM being a connoisseur of nuts informs me that when she was a youth the nuts back then tasted like these....you made her day. Thank you and for the fast service as well!”
Matt, Suffolk, VA August 30, 2014
“Delivered as promised on time! Happy customer, will definitely shop nuts.com again!
Freshness was superb! Watch out whole foods market, you have some competition.
:>) smile grin”
Ann Marie, North Port, FL August 29, 2014
“love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Barbara, Elizabethtown, PA August 26, 2014
“Always a perfect experience. So glad that your company exists so I can spoil my parrots with good treats. Thanks, Barb”
Sharon, Trenton, MI August 6, 2014
“Just what we want, unsalted!! Big nuts too. Thank you for having such a nice selection of gluten free nuts and other items. We have to avoid gluten, gluten machinery etc. This is a necessity, and it makes us so happy we can count on nuts.com for this. We feel this way for every item we have ever ordered. Thank you again!”
Charles, Elizabeth, NJ August 5, 2014
“My go to favorite! I can never order from nuts.com and not get pistachios. A must!”
ronnie, Union, NJ July 22, 2014
“The pistachios are great and very good my wife enjoys them too.”
Showing 1-10 of 102
Sharon, Farmington, NM September 9, 2014
“All birds, 3 macaws-2 amazons-2sun conures, are loving me. Thank you for my special gift, I always look forward to seeing what goodie you send me (not for birds!!!)”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|