Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Pistachios are HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years!!! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Cathy, New York May 14, 2013
“LOVE these pistachios!! Always fresh and just the right amount of salt. Delivered within hours of ordering!”
Kevin, Windermere, Fl April 27, 2013
“My first order and I am very impressed. I ordered the Jumbo Roasted Peanuts and Roasted Pistachios. They are both 100 times better than what you would buy in our local store. Thanks so much Nuts.com :)”
Richard, Coeur d'Alene, ID April 13, 2013
“They are great and thank you for the dried apricots. I'll order more soon.”
elizabeth , EDINBURG, Texas April 5, 2013
“The BEST pistachios ever! got a one pound bag and i wished i had gotten a 5 pound. :D ”
Richard, New Paltz, NY February 24, 2013
“These are the most consistently good pistachios. Very few "losers"(you know -empty shells;nuts that didn't split...) And a hint sweeter than others -probably ANY others i've had.
Thank you, Nuts.com. You're awesome!”
danielle, raleigh, nc February 21, 2013
“I love these! Good taste and fast shipping means a definite order again! ”
Patrice A. Dahlheimer, Cincinnati, Ohio February 21, 2013
“Hello! I sent pistachios as birthday gift to a friend in Bardonia, NY. She received them yesterday. I received an immediate phone call. She was so excited. She loves, loves, loves pistachios (as do I), and she said these were the biggest and best she's ever tasted. Thank you so much for making her birthday a good one. I know I'll be doing business with you again.
Darla, Hollywood, Fl February 20, 2013
“I love nuts.com !! I'm telling everyone about it ! Fast shipping , extremely fresh , and so many healthy selections. By far best pistachios i've ever had, the berry mix is so perfectly sweet, and i could live off the cashew cocoa clusters!! Thank you for the free samples !! I will be ordering again soon”
David Carmichael, Bedford Hills, New York February 9, 2013
“ Incredibly fast delivery. For this variety of pistachio, very tasty. Got snowed in with this 5 lbs. bag, not sure there will be any left when relatives arrive. Thank you!
Executive Pastry Chef
Palace Hotel, NY,NY
Ann, Southampton, MA February 6, 2013
“You guys are fast and fantastic! I ordered Tuesday afternoon and low and behold here they are the very next day. The nuts and fruit are delicious, very fresh. ”
Showing 1-10 of 169
Patricia, Strafford, NH January 23, 2011
“Nuts on Line never disappoints. We just opened our bag of pistachios and all I can say is "Wow" these were huge and they were equally as delicious. Way to go Nuts on Line, way to go!!!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|