Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jamie, New Bern, NC June 27, 2014
“Fast delivery. The pistachios are large and delicious and I'm also enjoying the Extreme Trail Mix. The sample of dried apricots are soft, chewy and tasty. My brother just received some samples I had ordered for him so he could try other items and he wrote me back and said everything was great. He already loves the pistachios I send him every Christmas.
Thanks for all you do”
Michael Gates, Chapel Hill, NC June 12, 2014
“Thanks You Nutty People! I sent an order in for my sister, Nancy Pavlock, to a relative in Manassas, Virginia. 2 lbs. of Pistachios. Three months ago I received a gift from you of mixed nuts. They were wonderful, So now when I need a gift or I tell others about your product, we contact Nuts.com.
Keep up the good work, if fact, Just go Nuts!!
Michael P. Gates”
Mary, NYC, NY June 4, 2014
“The best & largest Pistachios I've ever tasted! Recommended by one of my colleagues. I will only make my purchases with Nuts.com from now on.”
jp, Lutherville, MD May 20, 2014
“I placed my order on Monday night around 8 p.m. ET and my box of nuts arrived on Tuesday around 2:30 p.m.! Amazing service! And, your nuts are always fresh and delicious. We love the hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, and pecans--but your huge pistachios are really something special. Thanks!”
Robert, Key Colony Beach, Florida May 9, 2014
“The pistachios are always excellent, good size, taste and quality that can't be beat. Thank you”
Cecelia, Blackwood, NJ April 9, 2014
“I would give you a stellar review, but I'm busy now...eating the best pistachio nuts EVER!!! Thanks for the Warp Speed Delivery!!!”
Charlie, Manchester, NH March 5, 2014
“Rec'd our package and we were really pleased with the Pistachios. They are big, very fresh tasting, easy to open and my wife also said they were the Best we've ever had. Now we want to try the Cashews as well as others. We ruined our dinner as we sat down, with a Cold Beer and ate almost a half of the bag !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, glad we found your NUTTY Family. :o)”
Sharon, Washington, DC February 10, 2014
“These nuts are DELICIOUS!!!! I ordered the Supreme Roasted Cashews (salted) and the Roasted Pistachios (salted and in shells) and they are the best I've ever had!!!! I will be ordering many, many, more times. Thank you.”
William spann, bridgeton, new jersey February 5, 2014
“This was my first time ordering from this company l. I just make a order of pistachios on Monday and my order arrived two days later that's very nice and quick. I love the pistachios and the service. And in the future I'll order more from this company. Iam very happy”
Claudette, Fall River, MA February 1, 2014
“I received my second order from Nuts.com and as usual was very quick to receive. The pistachios are fabulous, fresh, and a nice green color. Nothing at all like the store brands. I was very satisfied with my first order and have a bag of cashews waiting for my husband.
Showing 1-10 of 192
Jean , Toms River, NJ July 3, 2014
“OMG! last night I wished I had some pistachios, and this morning I find them on my desk. you are the BEST at what you do.
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|