Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Mary Ann, Michigan August 9, 2010
“In my past, I've enjoyed popcorn now and then. I mean, it was okay. I could take it or leave it. If someone had a big bowl, of course I wouldn't resist. But when I popped up this popcorn in my air popper, it's like somebody turned the lights on. I ate my first test piece plain. I was amazed! I added a little melted butter and sea salt. I was in love! This is the best popcorn I've ever eaten in my 35 years of life.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.