Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Kim, queens village, NY August 26, 2014
“Okay y'all! I'm gonna try a can of boiled peanuts on your say so. I live in New York, but grew up eating & cooking them - my parents are from South Carolina (there are still a few stores or roadside farms that sell green peanuts). It would be nice not to have to wait a couple of hours for them to cook. And it would be even greater to save my family from burning their tongues 'cause their in a hurry to eat them.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.