Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Walnuts (Salted)
These English walnut halves and pieces are roasted to perfection and then lightly sprinkled with salt. High in protein.
2. There are more reasons than ever to enjoy walnuts on a daily basis! Researchers agree that the unique combination of nutrients in walnuts accounts for their scientifically-based beneficial effects in lowering cholesterol and improving vascular function. Walnut consumption has been proven to significantly lower total cholesterol levels as well as LDL or ?bad? cholesterol levels. Current research shows including walnuts in the diet can also improve the function of arteries, which can further aid in the prevention of heart disease and stroke. Upcoming clinical research from major universities will reveal additional walnut health benefits related to inflammation, diabetes, weight management, blood pressure and more.
3. Research experts believe that walnuts aid satiety, a factor in successful weight management. They taste good, provide essential vitamins and minerals and are an easy addition to any meal. Studies have shown that walnuts did not cause weight gain when eaten as a replacement for other foods in the diet.
4. Health professionals know that certain nutrients are essential to our health. As one of the most nutrient-rich foods available, walnuts provide many of the elements that the body requires but cannot manufacture.
5. We all know that the right fats are essential to our well-being. Walnuts offer the correct types and balance of these fats. They are unique as one of the most nutrient-dense whole food sources of alphalinolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. The National Academy of Sciences recommends a daily intake of 1.6 and 1.1 grams for men and women respectively. A 1.5 ounce handful of walnuts more than meets this requirement with 3.8g omega-3s.
6. Walnuts are protein-rich and have no cholesterol. A 1.5 ounce serving of walnuts contains 6.5g protein. 7. Walnuts are packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants, which are important in the prevention of cancer and other diseases.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Gene, Toms, NJ September 25, 2008
“You guys are unbelievable! I placed my order yesterday afternoon and it arrived today around 6 pm. I ordered four 1-lb bags of Roasted Walnuts (Salted) and they are absolutely delicious. Like I said the last time I wrote, they're better than potato chips!
Barbara, Connecticut September 22, 2008
“The large Crimson raisins are superb... and the lightly salted walnuts, so delicious.... However, this is the first time that I have tried Goji Berries and although they are good, they take awhile to get used to ... You are in my favorites for my "supplies"... Thanks for some really great products...!”
barbara, swarthmore, pa September 12, 2008
“that was supper fast delivery. the walnuts are delicious. I can't get salted walnuts anywhere, so thank you for having them.”
Gene, Toms River, NJ August 5, 2008
“The roasted walnuts (salted) that I ordered are fantastic. Better than potato chips. ”
Lynn, Baltimore, MD. July 16, 2008
“Yes, I received the nut order. I love the salted walnuts. HOW DO YOU GET THEM SOOOO Fastttt?????”
John H. Thompson, Wellington, Florida July 9, 2008
“Our package arrived about an hour ago. Kathe and I have tried both the salted walnuts and the salted pecans. They were unbelievable. We will be your customers for as long as you will have us.
John and Kathe
George, Orlando, Florida July 2, 2008
“Yet another order from NutsOnline.com arrived a day early. As always, thank you for the great communication and fast service. And, maybe I should mention, the roasted walnuts are just terrific! Perfectly salted, tasty and tender.”
Dianne, Howell, MI June 6, 2008
“Very, very pleased with my first order! Couldn't find salted walnuts anywhere & yours are excellent. Also, hard to find good dates & yours are very good, nice big dates with lots of meat! Thank you very much & I'll be back. ”
David, Red Oak, TX November 3, 2006
“Our order arrived on 2 November as expected.
The Brazil nuts are fantastic and I have distributed them amongst my home,
office and deer camp.
Now all I have to do is not eat them all at one sitting.
My wife loves the walnuts and I'm sure she will be using some of them in
salads and various other dishes during the upcoming holidays.
I will pass the word to my friends and family that NutsOnline is the only
way to go for nuts.
I will never buy another can of mixed nuts and pick my favorites out of them
SunBurgers Snack Bar, Grand Isle, Vermont June 30, 2005
“My customers rave about the fresh walnuts in our home made maple walnut ice cream, the best they ever had! Thanks for a great product.”
Showing 41-50 of 52
Fern, New York, New York April 30, 2013
“Quality of items I ordered -- mixed nuts, pecans, macadamias and walnuts -- was excellent. I'm a first-time customer, but will definitely return.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||195|
Walnuts, peanut oil, salt
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 190 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|