Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Walnuts (Salted)
These English walnut halves and pieces are roasted to perfection and then lightly sprinkled with salt. High in protein.
2. There are more reasons than ever to enjoy walnuts on a daily basis! Researchers agree that the unique combination of nutrients in walnuts accounts for their scientifically-based beneficial effects in lowering cholesterol and improving vascular function. Walnut consumption has been proven to significantly lower total cholesterol levels as well as LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels. Current research shows including walnuts in the diet can also improve the function of arteries, which can further aid in the prevention of heart disease and stroke. Upcoming clinical research from major universities will reveal additional walnut health benefits related to inflammation, diabetes, weight management, blood pressure and more.
3. Research experts believe that walnuts aid satiety, a factor in successful weight management. They taste good, provide essential vitamins and minerals and are an easy addition to any meal. Studies have shown that walnuts did not cause weight gain when eaten as a replacement for other foods in the diet.
4. Health professionals know that certain nutrients are essential to our health. As one of the most nutrient-rich foods available, walnuts provide many of the elements that the body requires but cannot manufacture.
5. We all know that the right fats are essential to our well-being. Walnuts offer the correct types and balance of these fats. They are unique as one of the most nutrient-dense whole food sources of alphalinolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. The National Academy of Sciences recommends a daily intake of 1.6 and 1.1 grams for men and women respectively. A 1.5 ounce handful of walnuts more than meets this requirement with 3.8g omega-3s.
6. Walnuts are protein-rich and have no cholesterol. A 1.5 ounce serving of walnuts contains 6.5g protein. 7. Walnuts are packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants, which are important in the prevention of cancer and other diseases.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Brian, Ridgecrest, CA September 25, 2014
“Another great choice, you guys are simply the best along with your products.”
Wayne, Palm Bay, FL September 13, 2014
“Whow you will get more order love them! :-)”
Juanita, Chicago, IL July 23, 2014
“Always fresh and tasty.”
Brenda, Cameron, NC July 17, 2014
Carolyn, Covington, OH June 25, 2014
“WOW really loved these!!!”
Leroy, North Ft. Myers, Florida June 19, 2014
“Wow, those are the best Walnuts we have every had. How wonderful they are. I am sure they won't last long and will have to order more.
We will be ordering more of other things soon. Thank you so much for the fantastic nuts. And your boxes are the best. A joy to open. Must keep the box.”
michele, litchfield, CT June 19, 2014
“Such great service!! 24 hr. delivery! Thanks!”
Anthony, Omaha, NE June 3, 2014
James, Fort Myers, FL May 30, 2014
“Perfect amount of salt and very fresh!”
Audrey, Pittstown, NJ May 29, 2014
“I placed an order last night (Wed) at 9:15 PM. At 9:30PM I received a message that my order had shipped. I thought it must have been an automatic message that gets generated when the packing list and label print but figured the goods would actually ship Thursday. You can imagine my surprise when the package arrived today (Thursday) at 4:30. I can only imagine that Jeffrey packed my order and then hopped in the Fed Ex truck himself and made the deliveries in order to get it here so fast! We love your products. Dried cantalope, green bean chips, walnuts, and cashews are just a few of the snacks in this order. The kids don't even ask for cookies and other sweets! Happy Mom; Happy kids....”
Showing 1-10 of 72
Mikhail, Ness City, KS September 25, 2014
“love these fresh yum yum”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||195|
Walnuts, peanut oil, salt
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 190 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|