Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Walnuts (Salted)
These English walnut halves and pieces are roasted to perfection and then lightly sprinkled with salt. High in protein.
2. There are more reasons than ever to enjoy walnuts on a daily basis! Researchers agree that the unique combination of nutrients in walnuts accounts for their scientifically-based beneficial effects in lowering cholesterol and improving vascular function. Walnut consumption has been proven to significantly lower total cholesterol levels as well as LDL or ?bad? cholesterol levels. Current research shows including walnuts in the diet can also improve the function of arteries, which can further aid in the prevention of heart disease and stroke. Upcoming clinical research from major universities will reveal additional walnut health benefits related to inflammation, diabetes, weight management, blood pressure and more.
3. Research experts believe that walnuts aid satiety, a factor in successful weight management. They taste good, provide essential vitamins and minerals and are an easy addition to any meal. Studies have shown that walnuts did not cause weight gain when eaten as a replacement for other foods in the diet.
4. Health professionals know that certain nutrients are essential to our health. As one of the most nutrient-rich foods available, walnuts provide many of the elements that the body requires but cannot manufacture.
5. We all know that the right fats are essential to our well-being. Walnuts offer the correct types and balance of these fats. They are unique as one of the most nutrient-dense whole food sources of alphalinolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. The National Academy of Sciences recommends a daily intake of 1.6 and 1.1 grams for men and women respectively. A 1.5 ounce handful of walnuts more than meets this requirement with 3.8g omega-3s.
6. Walnuts are protein-rich and have no cholesterol. A 1.5 ounce serving of walnuts contains 6.5g protein. 7. Walnuts are packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants, which are important in the prevention of cancer and other diseases.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Fern, New York, New York April 30, 2013
“Quality of items I ordered -- mixed nuts, pecans, macadamias and walnuts -- was excellent. I'm a first-time customer, but will definitely return.”
Art April 9, 2013
“Probably the fastest shipping of anyone to date. We,(the wife & I), are enjoying the walnuts. Salted for me, unsalted for her. Thank you for your OURSTANDING service and high quality product. Your shipping container was enjoyed as well!”
Ronald, Hollywood, Md March 26, 2013
“Just received the salted walnuts. Scrumptious. I am very pleased. I appreciate the follow through on the delivery from beginning to end. The delivery e-mail is well received.”
Steph, Salt Lake CIty, Utah March 23, 2013
“I was looking for a online shop that sold nuts, sure there are plenty out there, but Nuts.com is the best one. I am so pleased with the service and the products. The box came quickly and the items I ordered taste like they were just cracked open. They are that fresh. Thank you for being such a amazing business with a variety of great products. ”
Eric, Salem, NH February 28, 2013
“BIG fan!! Just got my order and already planning my next! Keep up the great work!”
Vanessa, Baltimore, Md. January 4, 2013
“Just received my order of nuts; delivered the day promised. I immediately tore open the box and man was I Wowed! The nuts are the most tasteful ,delicious nuts I have ever eaten. I'm 60 and I have eaten a many of nuts in my days.
Another satisfied customer”
DeeDee, New Orleans, LA December 13, 2012
“Delicious, healthy walnuts! They are going to make great gifts. I'm keeping some for myself.”
Gary, Florida November 15, 2012
“Just received the salted walnuts and pecans.
The walnuts are very fresh and tasty. Have not eaten salted walnuts before but will order them again. These are great christmas gifts and the box was funny and enjoyable. We use to grow pecans so anxious to take my first bite in a few days. Good pricing on the nuts.”
Hal, Yakima, Washington October 6, 2012
“My order of *peanuts*, * cashews* and *walnuts* arrived today. I shared some with the floor nurse. You could almost see her *float* off the floor she was so impressed with the flavor and freshness of the products.
I am sure you have *earned* another customer.
GOOD JOB you Nuts!!”
Lisa, Pompano Beach, FL June 21, 2012
“Ordered the roasted walnuts and pecans and they are DELICIOUS!!!!! And they are such a great deal! And thank you so much for the cashews... yummmmmmyyyy!!!”
Showing 1-10 of 53
george, hoover, al June 15, 2013
“Hey guys just rec'd my order the other day. It arrived ontime and upon opening I was pleased to see your great packaging. I haven't tried everything yet but I love the roasted salted walnuts. They have to be the freshest Walnuts I've ever tasted with just the right amount of salt. The coconut marshmallows are excellent too. Really surprised at the size of the dark chocolate brazil nuts they are huge and delicious. I will say that you have a new customer in me .”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||195|
Walnuts, peanut oil, salt
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 190 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|