Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Fruit Pectin Mix
Fruit pectin is commonly used a thickener in jams and gelatin.
Fruit Jam Recipe
Ingredients: 3 3/4 cups fruit, 5 1/4 cups sugar, 3 tablespoons fruit pectin.
1) Prepare fruit however you like it: pureed, julienned, finely diced, crushed.
2) Pack 3 ¾ fruit solidly in cup. If measure is slightly short, add water. Place measured fruit in 6 or 8 quart sauce pot.
3) Stir fruit pectin into prepared fruit. Sauce pot must be no more than 1/2 full to allow for full rolling boil.
4) Bring to a full boil over high heat stirring constantly. At once stir in sugar. DO NOT REDUCE SUGAR. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil (a boil that cannot be stirred down). Then boil one minute stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
5) Skim off foam with large metal spoon. Immediately ladle into jars leaving 1/4 inch space at top. With a damp cloth, wipe jars and threads clean.
6) Immediately cover jars with lids. Screw on firmly.
7) Place in boiling water bath carefully setting jars on rack in canner or large sauce pot of boiling water. Water should cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Cover canner and return the water to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove jars from canner.
8) Check seals. Jar lids should be slightly concave or remain so when pressed. Store jam in a cool dry place.
Yields approximately 6 cups. Recipe may vary due to moisture in fruit.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Steve, Crescent City, CA August 23, 2014
“HEY! WE ARE ALWAYS SO HAPPY WITH YOUR GREAT PEOPLE. FAMILY IS EVERYTHING - WE ARE YOURS!
(IF YOU DON'T MIND A COUPLE OF NUTS!)”
Amanda, Merritt Island, FL August 22, 2014
“I have my own business making homemade jams, so when I run out of pectin it's very nerve-wracking. I'm very thankful for how quickly my pectin arrived and what a great price I got on it! I already made my first batch of jam, and I've learned I need to use just a tad less than commercial pectin from the store. That just means I get more for my money! Thanks for the great service and quality!”
Clark, Paola, KS August 19, 2014
“Prompt, Well Packaged and a free Gift! These Guys are awesome!!! Or maybe just Nuts!!!!”
Ali, Wellington, CO August 7, 2014
“Your company is simply amazing!! I love the box that you ship in!! Cant wait to do more business with you all!!!”
Piper, Somerset, NJ August 4, 2014
“I've been using your pectin for making jam this summer--- eight different kinds. Every one turned out perfect. I will never use any other type of pectin! Thanks for an excellent product.”
JENNIFER, Parkersburg, WV August 3, 2014
“Great product. Made several different jams and all have set without a problem. Will definitely buy more!”
John, Waco, TX July 31, 2014
“Just received our first order of Fruit Pectin Mix. Very fast delivery, ordered on Monday and received it on Wednesday. The price is also excellent, 3 lbs with shipping cost less than 4-4.75 oz bottles. As far as we can tell it works as well or better than all of the other pectins we have used.”
Leslie, Davis, OK July 30, 2014
“The best fruit pectin mix that I have ever tried. It's wonderful plus priced right.”
Mark, Chamberlain, SD July 25, 2014
“Best deal out there. I used to use sure-gel since finding Nuts.com i will use nothing else. The price, fast delivery service and the friendly staff are second to none. Thanks you Nutty folks”
charles, TULLOS, LA July 18, 2014
“I bought fruit pectin from you. Great product at a good price, top that off with lightning fast service & you folks are the GREATEST!”
Showing 1-10 of 90
Hilary, Trabuco Canyon, CA August 30, 2014
“I will never go back to Liquid!”
Serving Size 15g (~0.5 oz.)
(Approx. 30.3 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Dextrose, pectin, fumaric acid
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Store at room temperature for up to 1 year.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|