Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Fruit Pectin Mix
Fruit pectin is commonly used a thickener in jams and gelatin.
Fruit Jam Recipe
Ingredients: 3 3/4 cups fruit, 5 1/4 cups sugar, 3 tablespoons fruit pectin.
1) Prepare fruit however you like it: pureed, julienned, finely diced, crushed.
2) Pack 3 ¾ fruit solidly in cup. If measure is slightly short, add water. Place measured fruit in 6 or 8 quart sauce pot.
3) Stir fruit pectin into prepared fruit. Sauce pot must be no more than 1/2 full to allow for full rolling boil.
4) Bring to a full boil over high heat stirring constantly. At once stir in sugar. DO NOT REDUCE SUGAR. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil (a boil that cannot be stirred down). Then boil one minute stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
5) Skim off foam with large metal spoon. Immediately ladle into jars leaving 1/4 inch space at top. With a damp cloth, wipe jars and threads clean.
6) Immediately cover jars with lids. Screw on firmly.
7) Place in boiling water bath carefully setting jars on rack in canner or large sauce pot of boiling water. Water should cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Cover canner and return the water to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove jars from canner.
8) Check seals. Jar lids should be slightly concave or remain so when pressed. Store jam in a cool dry place.
Yields approximately 6 cups. Recipe may vary due to moisture in fruit.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Judy, Freehold, New York June 29, 2014
“Couldn't be more pleased. The pectin was by far the best price I have ever found and the shipping speed was close to the speed of light. I have a small jam and jelly business and just made over 100 jars of jams and jellies. By far the best pectin EVER! Best of all, the box makes me laugh. I'll be back!”
Lynn, Tulare, CA June 18, 2014
“Great fast service. Great savings for all my jam and jelly making.”
Gary, Theresa, Wi June 18, 2014
“I ordered the 1 lb. of pectin to try. It works so great I ordered 2 more pounds. I will order again and again till fruit season is over. makes wonderful jams with a good thickness. delivery was fast. Thanks a million for being there with a great product!!”
sallie, bear, de May 31, 2014
“Thank you for the order, picking strawberries and making blueberry jam.”
Dee, Hammond, LA May 7, 2014
“I'm just nuts about Nuts.com! What a fun company! I received my bulk pectin and bulk pickling spice quickly and now I'm motivated to start canning for the season. The bonus package of Turkish Figs was a sweet surprise. Thank you! I'll be back!!”
Butch, Jacksonville, nc May 7, 2014
“This is my third order. I still had enough pectin for another week or so. I had forgot how fast you get me order to me. Great job”
Jim , White Springs, FL April 4, 2014
“Shipment was prompt and product is as advertised. Received yesterday afternoon, made 3 batches of jelly already today!
On the banks of the Suwannee River here in White Springs, Florida, USA”
Barbara, West Brookfield, MA March 11, 2014
“used my pectin for the first time and jelly set up like a charm. Thanks for the quick service too.”
Joyce, Florence, MT February 9, 2014
“I love love you company so far because of your sense of humor then for your prices on pectin! I have been ordering pectin from Pacific Pectin because when we started out in 2002, they were the only ones selling bulk pectin. We were paying over $6 per pound! We are trying to cut our costs down to the bone so I started searching for bulk pectin and found you! Great price and a nutty company just like me!! I don't know if all fruit pectin is the same, but it seems I have to use less of yours than PP's.”
Lena Jones , Smithville, TN January 11, 2014
“I am so glad I have found your company. The order was delivered so fast! I'm so glad to get the fruit pectin at such a cheaper price than I can find any where around here. I can a lot of jam and jelly and this is going to be great for me!”
Showing 1-10 of 72
charles, TULLOS, LA July 18, 2014
“I bought fruit pectin from you. Great product at a good price, top that off with lightning fast service & you folks are the GREATEST!”
Serving Size 15g (~0.5 oz.)
(Approx. 30.3 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Dextrose, pectin, fumaric acid
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Store at room temperature for up to 1 year.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|