Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Trena, Freehold, NJ March 7, 2014
“Just want to thank you guys for being so efficient. The little love token of the chia seeds were most appreciated. The chia goji brownies are to die for and the kale chips are unspeakable. The interesting thing is that I paid more at vitamin world for a small bag of goji berries and I got a full pound from you. I will be telling all my friends and family about nuts.com. Thanks for all you do to assist and serve customers like me.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.