Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Pamela, New Virginia, Iowa May 11, 2014
“I have recently found out that am gluten intolerant. I found this website via Gluten - free on a Shoestring Bakes Bread. I was very happy that am able to order a little at a time while experimenting with recipes. I ordered 1 lb packages and they are resealable (love that). I absolutely love the shipping email - it made my day and I still have it when I need a laugh. I was pleasantly surprised to get a special trial included. I will be a repeat customer!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.