Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Walnuts (Salted)
These English walnut halves and pieces are roasted to perfection and then lightly sprinkled with salt. High in protein.
2. There are more reasons than ever to enjoy walnuts on a daily basis! Researchers agree that the unique combination of nutrients in walnuts accounts for their scientifically-based beneficial effects in lowering cholesterol and improving vascular function. Walnut consumption has been proven to significantly lower total cholesterol levels as well as LDL or ?bad? cholesterol levels. Current research shows including walnuts in the diet can also improve the function of arteries, which can further aid in the prevention of heart disease and stroke. Upcoming clinical research from major universities will reveal additional walnut health benefits related to inflammation, diabetes, weight management, blood pressure and more.
3. Research experts believe that walnuts aid satiety, a factor in successful weight management. They taste good, provide essential vitamins and minerals and are an easy addition to any meal. Studies have shown that walnuts did not cause weight gain when eaten as a replacement for other foods in the diet.
4. Health professionals know that certain nutrients are essential to our health. As one of the most nutrient-rich foods available, walnuts provide many of the elements that the body requires but cannot manufacture.
5. We all know that the right fats are essential to our well-being. Walnuts offer the correct types and balance of these fats. They are unique as one of the most nutrient-dense whole food sources of alphalinolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. The National Academy of Sciences recommends a daily intake of 1.6 and 1.1 grams for men and women respectively. A 1.5 ounce handful of walnuts more than meets this requirement with 3.8g omega-3s.
6. Walnuts are protein-rich and have no cholesterol. A 1.5 ounce serving of walnuts contains 6.5g protein. 7. Walnuts are packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants, which are important in the prevention of cancer and other diseases.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
chalmous reemes, hot springs, Arkansas July 14, 2009
“Hey guys thanks for the great service. received my citric acid just in time for my annual tomato canning event. also enjoyed the roasted salted walnuts. like your service,product, and sense of humor. sincerely cwr”
Vearl, Ehrenberg, AZ July 3, 2009
“Thank you, my fourth order now, and there will be more--of the very best nuts”
Sara Jane, Verona, PA May 13, 2009
“The walnuts were so fresh, and not bitter like they can get sometimes. I love the veggie chips - they're addicting, glad I took other people's advice and got two containers. And the dark chocolate almonds are awesome. Intense chocolate, not very sweet, only need 2 or 3 to feel satisfied. Shipment came fast, and in good shape. Thanks guys!”
Alan, Cape Elizabeth, Maine March 25, 2009
“The walnuts were fantastic. You can't find roasted lightly salted walnuts where we live. A very tasty was to get a full day's supply of omega-3 fatty acids. I'll be ordering again soon.”
Jerry, Roanoke, VA February 23, 2009
“The salted walnuts we received were better than expected. They are super delicious. May try salted almonds next time.”
Lillian C Threewits, Lawndale, NC February 21, 2009
“Wow! Shipment arrived super fast, and we just finished sampling most everything we ordered and are extremely pleased! But the roasted English walnuts, my goodness, you've gotta get those! And the ginger, that is dee-lish! Everything is wonderful, we ordered many of your dried fruits, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, tomatoes, cranberries, all are terrific! Thank you, Nute Online!!”
Laurie, Cheshire, CT February 20, 2009
“The salted walnut are wonderful! A great, healthy snack.”
Marvin, Mc Alpin, FL February 14, 2009
“My wife purchased these and they are AWESOME, best roasted salted walnuts and Dark Chocolate Walnuts I have ever tasted. The service was outstanding and as I said the products are AWESOME. Thanks for having these in your stock...”
Sandy, Fort Myers, FL February 6, 2009
“Oh my gosh - excellent - it is so hard to find salted walnuts and these were great - even better was the dark chocolate almonds - I will be buying more. Thanks for the lightning fast delivery too!”
Sharon, Hamburg, NY September 29, 2008
“My husband loves the salted walnuts when I buy the mixed nuts. I couldn't find just salted walnuts until I found nutsonline. They are delicious. I received them very quickly and extremely happy with the product. Thank you.”
Showing 31-40 of 52
Fern, New York, New York April 30, 2013
“Quality of items I ordered -- mixed nuts, pecans, macadamias and walnuts -- was excellent. I'm a first-time customer, but will definitely return.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||195|
Walnuts, peanut oil, salt
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 190 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|