Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Walnuts (Salted)
These English walnut halves and pieces are roasted to perfection and then lightly sprinkled with salt. High in protein.
2. There are more reasons than ever to enjoy walnuts on a daily basis! Researchers agree that the unique combination of nutrients in walnuts accounts for their scientifically-based beneficial effects in lowering cholesterol and improving vascular function. Walnut consumption has been proven to significantly lower total cholesterol levels as well as LDL or ?bad? cholesterol levels. Current research shows including walnuts in the diet can also improve the function of arteries, which can further aid in the prevention of heart disease and stroke. Upcoming clinical research from major universities will reveal additional walnut health benefits related to inflammation, diabetes, weight management, blood pressure and more.
3. Research experts believe that walnuts aid satiety, a factor in successful weight management. They taste good, provide essential vitamins and minerals and are an easy addition to any meal. Studies have shown that walnuts did not cause weight gain when eaten as a replacement for other foods in the diet.
4. Health professionals know that certain nutrients are essential to our health. As one of the most nutrient-rich foods available, walnuts provide many of the elements that the body requires but cannot manufacture.
5. We all know that the right fats are essential to our well-being. Walnuts offer the correct types and balance of these fats. They are unique as one of the most nutrient-dense whole food sources of alphalinolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. The National Academy of Sciences recommends a daily intake of 1.6 and 1.1 grams for men and women respectively. A 1.5 ounce handful of walnuts more than meets this requirement with 3.8g omega-3s.
6. Walnuts are protein-rich and have no cholesterol. A 1.5 ounce serving of walnuts contains 6.5g protein. 7. Walnuts are packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants, which are important in the prevention of cancer and other diseases.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Brian, Daytona Beach, FL - Florida April 26, 2011
“Nuts online sends immediate delivery of the best, biggest and tastiest nuts I have ever had, I don't plan on buying nuts ever again at the store!”
Geraldine, Pacifica, CA March 24, 2011
“I love the roasted salted walnuts I ordered. They're sooo yummy!!! Thanks for the fast delivery and for throwing in a free sample of cashews. That was mighty kind of you!! You folks are cool and nutty too so I'm following you on Twitter. ”
Paula Cantero-Paul, Warren, CT December 14, 2010
“It's sounds funny but...
You guys (and your nuts) are awesome!!! :)
Super fast delivery for super fantastic nuts.”
Erica, San Diego, CA October 20, 2010
“Fresh and top-notch quality!!!”
Debbie August 26, 2010
“The salted walnuts are delicious - so fresh, and salted just the right amount.”
Lorna, CA April 30, 2010
“My order was delivered ahead of schedule and the nuts are delicious. Thank you”
Isidro Sanchez, Corpus Christi, Texas December 19, 2009
“I want to thank you SO MUCH!!!!! These nuts I bought are the best ever. I will only buy from you guys from now on.”
Karisha, Bloomington, IN August 18, 2009
“My roasted, salted walnuts arrived today, just as predicted! I had a handful right away and they are delicious. I don't like raw walnuts, and roasted, salted ones aren't sold locally. I bought them to eat for the Omega-3 fatty acids (I don't like fish), but they are a scrumptious treat as well. It's nice when healthy food tastes so good. Thank you!”
Cheryl, North Las Vegas, Nevada August 14, 2009
“Wow! I can't think of a better word to describe the customer service, speedy shipping, and quality of the products I ordered (walnuts and macadamias). Yum! I will definitely buy from NutsOnline again, over and over and over, I'm sure. If you've been hesitating, wait no more. Place your order and enjoy!”
Jimmy, Clinton, MD July 28, 2009
“I am very favorably impressed with every step of my dealings with Nuts Online. The web site is user-friendly, ordering process was simple, and there was expeditious delivery of my order. I will be doing business with you again.”
Showing 21-30 of 52
Fern, New York, New York April 30, 2013
“Quality of items I ordered -- mixed nuts, pecans, macadamias and walnuts -- was excellent. I'm a first-time customer, but will definitely return.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||195|
Walnuts, peanut oil, salt
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 190 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|