Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Walnuts (Salted)
These English walnut halves and pieces are roasted to perfection and then lightly sprinkled with salt. High in protein.
2. There are more reasons than ever to enjoy walnuts on a daily basis! Researchers agree that the unique combination of nutrients in walnuts accounts for their scientifically-based beneficial effects in lowering cholesterol and improving vascular function. Walnut consumption has been proven to significantly lower total cholesterol levels as well as LDL or ?bad? cholesterol levels. Current research shows including walnuts in the diet can also improve the function of arteries, which can further aid in the prevention of heart disease and stroke. Upcoming clinical research from major universities will reveal additional walnut health benefits related to inflammation, diabetes, weight management, blood pressure and more.
3. Research experts believe that walnuts aid satiety, a factor in successful weight management. They taste good, provide essential vitamins and minerals and are an easy addition to any meal. Studies have shown that walnuts did not cause weight gain when eaten as a replacement for other foods in the diet.
4. Health professionals know that certain nutrients are essential to our health. As one of the most nutrient-rich foods available, walnuts provide many of the elements that the body requires but cannot manufacture.
5. We all know that the right fats are essential to our well-being. Walnuts offer the correct types and balance of these fats. They are unique as one of the most nutrient-dense whole food sources of alphalinolenic acid (ALA), an essential omega-3 fatty acid. The National Academy of Sciences recommends a daily intake of 1.6 and 1.1 grams for men and women respectively. A 1.5 ounce handful of walnuts more than meets this requirement with 3.8g omega-3s.
6. Walnuts are protein-rich and have no cholesterol. A 1.5 ounce serving of walnuts contains 6.5g protein. 7. Walnuts are packed with vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants, which are important in the prevention of cancer and other diseases.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
John, Riverhead, New York February 21, 2012
“You guys did it AGAIN. Super fast delivery. Went on-line last night, got delivery this afternoon. Thankyou for a great product. The pecans and walnuts are the BEST. Love you guys. Have told many friends and they have ordered as will I again. This is my 3rd or 4th order and I am glad I found this company. The BEST of the BEST.”
Sherry, Shelbyville, IN December 25, 2011
“He told me he hadn't found roasted/salted English walnuts or Brazil nuts for a long time so thought I'd surprise him for Christmas. Have to tell you - he LOVES them - says they are even better than what he remembered. Have a feeling you've made a lifelong customer out of us. Thank you for helping a dream come true. ”
Richard C. Chapman, Norwich, Ct. September 21, 2011
“Love your catalog - love your website - love your QUICK deliveries - AND LOVE the walnuts!!!!!”
Peter, Clifton, NJ September 12, 2011
“Purchased pecans macadamias and walnuts,,,,the
freshest I've ever tasted...plus fast delivery.
One problem though... I can.t stop eating them !!!”
Sheri September 12, 2011
“My! My! The salted walnuts are wonderfully fresh, and the honey dates are yummy. This is my first...but not my last....order. You will be hearing from me. Thank You!!!”
Shane, Fremont, OH July 22, 2011
“I just got my second order A DAY EARLY! And I don't every order online or review stuff, but man are these nuts and seeds the best quality ever, I got the add on for melting foods, WOW they put in in NASA grade heat protection WITH A ICE PACK! These guys really care. I read the profiles of the owners, it kinda made me tear up knowing their life history and where the company started. THIS IS A TRUE GEM of a website. Chia seeds are fantastic for my weight loss program! I am down to 220 from 275 so far! Thanks a lot guys!”
Margaret June 28, 2011
“hey guys, just got my goodies and all arrived yummy! thanks again,Marg”
james, philadelphia, pa. June 25, 2011
“this is my third trip to nuts on line and i could not ask for better service than i get from this company. great products, great service and great people to deal with.
Zena, Forest Hills, NY June 9, 2011
“I was quite impressed with my delivery how fast I received it, and how it was packed. The nuts and all were very very good. I would shout this to all. What you get in the supermarkets does not compare to nuts on line. I intend to be a life long customer.
Thank you so much.”
John Charles Chapman, Orange Park, FL May 13, 2011
“I received your package today with much anticipation. Loved the toasted walnuts, wild about the chocolate covered walnuts. And, what I couldn't really believe, a pound of hulled black walnuts, fresh and oh so wonderful. Anyone that has actually gone to the trouble of cracking black walnuts will appreciate the value of one pound of black walnut meat for $13.99. I'm going to ship a pound to my sister who loves them as much as I do. That's as far into the box as I've gotten so far. You now have another loyal customer.
Showing 11-20 of 52
Fern, New York, New York April 30, 2013
“Quality of items I ordered -- mixed nuts, pecans, macadamias and walnuts -- was excellent. I'm a first-time customer, but will definitely return.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||195|
Walnuts, peanut oil, salt
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 190 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|