Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Ann, Seattle, WA December 15, 2010
“The nuts are so fresh and just perfect, am so happy to have found Nuts Online.....pistachios are so hard to find unsalted.”
Marvin, Madison, MS December 13, 2010
“Yep, we received our no-salt pistachios today and we were surprised at how great they are without salt! Those who demand salt can always add a little.... and it would still be far less than the salted versions you buy in the store. Here's to all us healthy nuts!!”
janet white, texarkana, TX December 8, 2010
“Could not find unsalted pistachios locally so I ordered from this company ......they sent a.s.a.p. and they taste GREAT !! Can't go wrong with this company plus they send extra little treats!”
barbjz, Madison, WI November 16, 2010
“My order of raw sunflower seeds and unsalted pistachios have arrived! I am totally happy with the quality. Thank you so much!!!”
Paula, San Jose, Ca November 13, 2010
“We received the nuts today and were very pleased. Great packaging, fast shipping and fresh pistachios. Will
gladly order again and Happy Holidays
to all! Paula Kennedy”
Florence, Huntingdon Valley, PA November 6, 2010
“Thank you so much for the fast delivery. Will be ordering again that is for sure.”
Catherine, Port Angeles, WA September 17, 2010
“Received my four pounds of tasty unsalted pistachios in the shell -- they're gorgeous, big and beautiful. They are destined for the eager little mouths of two macaws and two cockatoos. They send you their thanks and so do I!
Jerry, Hampshire, IL September 14, 2010
“Yes, I received my nutty order today as promised. I already starting digging into my unsalted pistachio nuts which were virtually impossible to find anywhere. I am very satisfied with my order and I am happy to have found Nuts on Line. ”
Andrea, Elmira, NY June 23, 2010
“I ordered salt free sunflower seeds and pistachios for my husband because he has high blood pressure. He absolutely loves them!! The shipping was super fast. I will most certainly be a repeat customer!!”
Bernadetta, King of Prussia, PA February 12, 2010
“They are the best pistachios I've eaten! We had always purchased them with salt but since I have been watching salt intake, I've decided to try no salt. They taste so good that my family and I ate 1/4 of the bag tonight. (The three kids too!) We never new how good there were since they were always loaded with salt. They are sooo good!! We will definitely be ordering more.
Your prompt delivery was also great! Thank you!!”
Showing 51-60 of 77
Becky, Anchorage, AK April 3, 2014
“I ordered 5lbs of unsalted pistachios that were fresh, big and arrived on time! You have a lifetime customer - THANK YOU!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|