Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Laena, Kent, Washington January 7, 2013
“The Pistachios arrived on schedule and are delicious without salt. We had not seen them anywhere without salt until I looked on your website.”
Jean Jaffe, Philadelphioa, PA January 3, 2013
“Received Turkish Delight, pistachios and gift of figs yesterday. Enjoying them all.”
Candice December 19, 2012
“Super fresh pistachios. Fabulous sugar plums and big firm dates. Beautiful product, love the Nutty customer service. Added to my favourite list.
Peggy, Long island, New york December 18, 2012
“Fast shipping again! Excellent nuts. Opened the bag and the smell was WONDERFUL!! Time to start snacking and baking. YUMM!!! You guys rock!!”
Dolores, El Paso, TX December 15, 2012
“I opened the bag of salt-free pistachios and boy were they fresh and so delicious! Loved them! Love you for selling them!”
Chad, Deerfield Beach, FL December 13, 2012
“Huge selection, great prices, fast shipping and delicious products!
My whole family orders from Nuts.com!
Keep up the great work!”
Denise, Woodland Park, Colorado December 4, 2012
“I have high blood pressure and can't eat a lot of salty items. I am so glad Nuts.com has a great selection of unsalted items to choose from. Everything arrives fine and is always fresh. Thanks Nuts.com !!!!
Paula, W Warwick, RI November 10, 2012
“Received my order in 2 days, amazing, thank you for delicious unsalted pumpkin seeds and huge pistachio nuts, excellent, will order more for Christmas gifts!”
Diane, New Palestine, IN October 17, 2012
“Opened our unsalted pistachios this evening and we are amazed. My husband said they are far better than the salted kind. We will be ordering more unsalted nuts soon. Very soon. Thank you for caring.
Martha, Brandon, MS October 17, 2012
“WOW! Your box arrived and looked like a big Christmas gift. I wanted to open all the nuts at once, but I started with Pistachios. Umm, fresh, roasted, unsalted, delicious, exactly the way I ordered. I had to make myself stop eating. I cannot wait to try the other nuts I ordered. Thank you, Nuts.com! I'll be returning!”
Showing 41-50 of 103
SIRIWAN, PANORAMA CITY, CA September 18, 2014
“Love it too :)”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|