Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Cathy, Cannon Beach, Oregon September 16, 2011
“I ordered unsalted pistachios....these are very hard to find! They are simply delicious, you can actually taste the pistachios rather than just salt. Love them! Will definitely order again.”
Rodney, Birmingham, Alabama August 3, 2011
“My order arrived as promised and the quality is great!
Melinda July 18, 2011
“"Wow! I am thrilled with my first purchase! I had to dump all the old spices to make room for the new. I will be ordering again. The largest pistachios and cashews I've ever seen and FRESH!”
Jan, Valley City, ND May 28, 2011
“I absolutely loved the salt free sunflower seeds. Wonderful taste to them. The pistachios were also the best I have had. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thank you.”
Karen, Randleman, NC March 24, 2011
“I received my package and everything was great. I thank all of you for your kindness and your understanding. I will be ordering from you again.
Thank for everything. Karen”
bernie, fort worth, tx February 11, 2011
“wonderful nuts, my nuts came speedy ,exceptionally large and very tastey!!! We WILL be ordering more. Sam,Ben,Banjo,and Bernie all thank you”
Bryan February 9, 2011
“This was my first purchase of nuts online. The nuts are bigger than I get at the grocery store, and although they are unsalted they have plenty of flavor. The shipping was fast too.”
Alan, Staten Island, NY December 25, 2010
“We ordered cashews and pistachios for our son for the holidays late Wednesday night and the order was delivered early Thursday!!! The nuts are absolutely delicious - we'll be ordering more very soon. Excellent service and an excellent product!! Thank-You! Happy NewYear! Sincerely, Alan and Cora”
Elizabeth, Philadelphia, PA December 22, 2010
“The pistachios arrived today in my office. They were for a co-worker who does many things for me above her job description. She was so excited about the pistachios. She happened to mention to me that she liked them a lot so I bought them for her for Christmas. The packaging was perfect and the nuts looked delicious with their little windows on the bags. Thank you for everything. What a company you have! You seem to be really happy doing what you do. Merry Christmas to all of you. I give all of you Gold Stars for performance.”
Ann, Seattle, WA December 15, 2010
“The nuts are so fresh and just perfect, am so happy to have found Nuts Online.....pistachios are so hard to find unsalted.”
Showing 31-40 of 65
Barbara, Bronx, New York May 11, 2011
“These unsalted pistachios were awesome! I'll never go back to the supermarket nuts. The Best! ”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|