Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Donna, Latrobe, PA February 6, 2012
“OMG! I am crazy in luv with everything I purchased. The pistachios I can't stop eating, the cashews, jelly beans. Saving the chocolates for Valentine's Day, treating my co-workers and MYSELF!”
Mindy, Houston, TX December 2, 2011
“These nuts made me very happy. The whole process was quick and easy. I'm ready for the holidays now!
Anne, Galveston, TX November 30, 2011
“Ordered roasted brazil nuts, raw brazil nuts and pistachios unsalted... all were EXCELLENT ! All large size nuts and very fresh. Plus thank you for the bonus package of macadamia nuts (which my husband loved tremendously).”
Karen, San Marcos, CA November 4, 2011
“Nuts are great. Love the Chia Seed. Never ate that and it was good on my coffee as suggested.”
Brock, Norcross, GA October 19, 2011
“Once again, y'all exceeded my now high expectations on quick delivery and delicious nuts! It's in the 40's today in Atlanta, and sitting in front of the fire enjoying pistachios is just what the doctor ordered! Bravo!”
Robin, Seward, AK October 8, 2011
“This was my first order with NUTSONLINE. The coconut dates, YUM! Pistachios, TERRIFIC! Cacao nibs, SUPERB! Everything arrived nice and tastes GREAT! (Did not get free samples? Maybe next time)
Blessings and shalom to my new nutsonline family!!”
Mary, Nashville, TN October 6, 2011
“Delicious! We couldn't find ANY unsalted pistachios in Nashville, not even at Whole Foods. We are thrilled to have found Nuts Online!! Rock on!”
Sandi, Tucson, Arizona September 17, 2011
“Shipment received right on time! Your Turkish Figs are the best! I have ordered these several times because they are so fresh.
Enjoyed the unsalted pistashio nuts and the buttercrunch gourmet mix.
I really enjoy dealing with you guys. We're family!!”
Cathy, Cannon Beach, Oregon September 16, 2011
“I ordered unsalted pistachios....these are very hard to find! They are simply delicious, you can actually taste the pistachios rather than just salt. Love them! Will definitely order again.”
Rodney, Birmingham, Alabama August 3, 2011
“My order arrived as promised and the quality is great!
Showing 31-40 of 77
Becky, Anchorage, AK April 3, 2014
“I ordered 5lbs of unsalted pistachios that were fresh, big and arrived on time! You have a lifetime customer - THANK YOU!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|