Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
John, Newport, OR July 2, 2014
“Premier, always the best Pistachios around.”
Robert, Roy, UT June 27, 2014
“Excellent product and worth buying. Although I bet you can't eat just one! Thanks again for shipping this faster then what was said upon purchase you're excellent service is why I will continue to buy from the Nuts.com family!”
Cheryl, Fort Washington, MD June 25, 2014
“I love nuts, yeah, yeah, yeah. I love nuts, yeah, yeah, yeah, with nuts like these, you know I will back, ooh... ( Ok, I borrowed from the Beatles' song, she loves you ;-))”
barbara, asheville, NC June 21, 2014
“your pistachios are the best in the world! i still love your cute advertising and tell everyone about you all. the small sample of the apricots that you sent are so good too. you definitely make my life more fun. thanks. barb morse”
Mercedes, Claremore, OK June 19, 2014
“My parrot's favorite treat, he asks for them by name.”
Karen, Saint Peters, MO June 16, 2014
“I lover unsalted nuts and these are the best!! Thank you!!”
barbara, Asheville, NC May 31, 2014
“first of all, they are the best pistachios i have ever tasted, and believe me, i have tasted many! i even LOVED the box they came in and showed everyone who would look.....all thought "very clever." i even let several taste a few, in the hope they would order.
your pistachios are SO fresh and sweet......crazy about the little things. is it true pistachios are even lower in calories than other nuts?
Brenda, Kansas City, MO May 23, 2014
“Great tasting! Super fast shipping! Love the packaging! Will be back for more!”
Mary, Fallston, MD May 23, 2014
“Great Quality as always....My Parrots are always excited when they see the Nuts on Line Box...My African Grey Merlin sees the box (he knows it from The Drawings on the Box) and saya "MaMa Gimme Some....Nut Nut Nuts....”
Molly, Crockett, CA May 16, 2014
Showing 11-20 of 98
BARRY, Pomona, NY August 30, 2014
“My beloved 92 yr old MOM being a connoisseur of nuts informs me that when she was a youth the nuts back then tasted like these....you made her day. Thank you and for the fast service as well!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|