Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Dolores, El Paso, TX December 15, 2012
“I opened the bag of salt-free pistachios and boy were they fresh and so delicious! Loved them! Love you for selling them!”
Chad, Deerfield Beach, FL December 13, 2012
“Huge selection, great prices, fast shipping and delicious products!
My whole family orders from Nuts.com!
Keep up the great work!”
Denise, Woodland Park, Colorado December 4, 2012
“I have high blood pressure and can't eat a lot of salty items. I am so glad Nuts.com has a great selection of unsalted items to choose from. Everything arrives fine and is always fresh. Thanks Nuts.com !!!!
Paula, W Warwick, RI November 10, 2012
“Received my order in 2 days, amazing, thank you for delicious unsalted pumpkin seeds and huge pistachio nuts, excellent, will order more for Christmas gifts!”
Diane, New Palestine, IN October 17, 2012
“Opened our unsalted pistachios this evening and we are amazed. My husband said they are far better than the salted kind. We will be ordering more unsalted nuts soon. Very soon. Thank you for caring.
Martha, Brandon, MS October 17, 2012
“WOW! Your box arrived and looked like a big Christmas gift. I wanted to open all the nuts at once, but I started with Pistachios. Umm, fresh, roasted, unsalted, delicious, exactly the way I ordered. I had to make myself stop eating. I cannot wait to try the other nuts I ordered. Thank you, Nuts.com! I'll be returning!”
Helga, Chapel Hill, NC September 11, 2012
“The roasted unsalted pistachios were marvelous. The sultanas are lucious. The tiny little white popcorn is cute, but the Mushroom Popcorn, made with a little olive oil and a pat of butter tossed in with the popcorn, is SUPERLATIVE and a must have for popcorn lovers. It's SO good that it can be made in a paperbag in the microwave, airpopped, and full of flavor and texture.
For those who want to know how to do the paperbag trick, get a lunch bag size paper bag, put 2 tablespoons of popcorn, fold the top over twice, then cook on HIGH for about 2 minutes. A full bowl takes 4 bags.
Haven't made either the pizza dough nor the blueberry muffins yet, but am looking forward to making the kids faces light up!”
Cindy, Brockton, MA September 5, 2012
“My 13 parrots love your nuts. They all say thank you!”
Sandy, Boca Raton, Fl August 17, 2012
“Thanks Nuts.com, you have totally made my day, love the nuts and the box they came in!!”
Morgan, Tulsa, OK August 17, 2012
“Arrived on time, taste great, look great! MMMmmm! I love nuts.com- This is my second order with them (1st ordered unsalted pistachios and red quinoa) and they have, again, delivered full, healthy, nuts(2nd ordered raw hazelnuts). Will definitely be returning to nuts.com for future orders.”
Showing 11-20 of 65
Barbara, Bronx, New York May 11, 2011
“These unsalted pistachios were awesome! I'll never go back to the supermarket nuts. The Best! ”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|