Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Unsalted, In Shell)
A great treat for pistachio lovers who cannot have any salt, these pistachio nuts really hit the spot. These are graded as Extra Large by the USDA, which means an average count of 18 to 20 nuts per ounce. That is certainly quite large!
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Linda, Mesa, AZ July 15, 2014
Pamela, Brooklyn, NY July 14, 2014
“Love it! Very tasty and fresh! I also, love the zip lock packaging and design that makes it so appealing!”
barbara, Asheville, NC July 9, 2014
“as usual, i am sitting here in a pile of pistachio shells, marveling at how they are the best i have ever had! i am still sharing them with neighbors and the residents and cnas here in the retirement community.
one day i think i will try the ones from iran......believe i tried some back in the 60's or 70's and they were very good.
Kristine, Gilford, NH July 3, 2014
“All these nuts are for my 4 parrots but I find myself eating them too!”
John, Newport, OR July 2, 2014
“Premier, always the best Pistachios around.”
Robert, Roy, UT June 27, 2014
“Excellent product and worth buying. Although I bet you can't eat just one! Thanks again for shipping this faster then what was said upon purchase you're excellent service is why I will continue to buy from the Nuts.com family!”
Cheryl, Fort Washington, MD June 25, 2014
“I love nuts, yeah, yeah, yeah. I love nuts, yeah, yeah, yeah, with nuts like these, you know I will back, ooh... ( Ok, I borrowed from the Beatles' song, she loves you ;-))”
barbara, asheville, NC June 21, 2014
“your pistachios are the best in the world! i still love your cute advertising and tell everyone about you all. the small sample of the apricots that you sent are so good too. you definitely make my life more fun. thanks. barb morse”
Mercedes, Claremore, OK June 19, 2014
“My parrot's favorite treat, he asks for them by name.”
Karen, Saint Peters, MO June 16, 2014
“I lover unsalted nuts and these are the best!! Thank you!!”
Showing 11-20 of 102
Sharon, Farmington, NM September 9, 2014
“All birds, 3 macaws-2 amazons-2sun conures, are loving me. Thank you for my special gift, I always look forward to seeing what goodie you send me (not for birds!!!)”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|