Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jean , Toms River, NJ July 3, 2014
“OMG! last night I wished I had some pistachios, and this morning I find them on my desk. you are the BEST at what you do.
Jamie, New Bern, NC June 27, 2014
“Fast delivery. The pistachios are large and delicious and I'm also enjoying the Extreme Trail Mix. The sample of dried apricots are soft, chewy and tasty. My brother just received some samples I had ordered for him so he could try other items and he wrote me back and said everything was great. He already loves the pistachios I send him every Christmas.
Thanks for all you do”
Mike, Apopka, FL June 23, 2014
“Excellent flavor and large. Will order again.”
Rory, Redwood City, CA June 19, 2014
“Nothing more can anyone ask for.
High quality product, timely delivery and well thought out packaging.
I'm extremely satisfied with your family and the product/service you provide.
ANGELA, HUNTERSVILLE, NC June 19, 2014
“Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell) arrived along with Roasted Cashews as a replacement for an order. Pistachios and Cashews were well packed, fresh, perfectly salted and delicious in taste and texture.
Scarlett, Harveys Lake, PA June 18, 2014
“Husband grabbed them & ran. I haven't tried them, but he seems to like him...”
Melanie, Sacramento, CA June 14, 2014
“YUM! We have these out by the pool where snacking is a must. The shells just get tossed in the vegetable garden so no clean up.”
Joyce, Ladera Ranch, CA June 13, 2014
“In one of my previous orders, you sent a sampler of pistachios and ever since then my husband has been hooked! He loves to snack on them.”
Michael Gates, Chapel Hill, NC June 12, 2014
“Thanks You Nutty People! I sent an order in for my sister, Nancy Pavlock, to a relative in Manassas, Virginia. 2 lbs. of Pistachios. Three months ago I received a gift from you of mixed nuts. They were wonderful, So now when I need a gift or I tell others about your product, we contact Nuts.com.
Keep up the good work, if fact, Just go Nuts!!
Michael P. Gates”
michael, Monroe, NY June 5, 2014
“very good one day delivery was great and they taste great”
Showing 31-40 of 241
Robin, Atlantic Highlands, NJ September 27, 2014
“As always , Fresh and good”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|