Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Patrice A. Dahlheimer, Cincinnati, Ohio February 21, 2013
“Hello! I sent pistachios as birthday gift to a friend in Bardonia, NY. She received them yesterday. I received an immediate phone call. She was so excited. She loves, loves, loves pistachios (as do I), and she said these were the biggest and best she's ever tasted. Thank you so much for making her birthday a good one. I know I'll be doing business with you again.
Darla, Hollywood, Fl February 20, 2013
“I love nuts.com !! I'm telling everyone about it ! Fast shipping , extremely fresh , and so many healthy selections. By far best pistachios i've ever had, the berry mix is so perfectly sweet, and i could live off the cashew cocoa clusters!! Thank you for the free samples !! I will be ordering again soon”
David Carmichael, Bedford Hills, New York February 9, 2013
“ Incredibly fast delivery. For this variety of pistachio, very tasty. Got snowed in with this 5 lbs. bag, not sure there will be any left when relatives arrive. Thank you!
Executive Pastry Chef
Palace Hotel, NY,NY
Ann, Southampton, MA February 6, 2013
“You guys are fast and fantastic! I ordered Tuesday afternoon and low and behold here they are the very next day. The nuts and fruit are delicious, very fresh. ”
Lynn, West Jefferson, NC February 2, 2013
“I ordered 5 1 lb.bags the first order. They were awesome. Then I ordered 25 lbs my next order. I share them with family. Only one problem, we can't stop eating them! They are delicious, and definety habit forming. A very healthy snack that is high in protein. Please don't ever go out of business. We love your company and the nuts. They arrive fast after ordering. Will need to order more before too long the rate we are eating. Thanks for your quick service.”
David, Fruitland Park, FL February 2, 2013
“Got some of these as a sample on my last order. Good??? I just received my 5 lb bag. What did you expect? they're great!!!!”
Shirley, Nashville, TN January 17, 2013
“Really enjoying my Pistachios. Good taste, easy to open, and a better quality than those sold locally.
Glad I found you!”
john, Ga January 16, 2013
“What can i say , simply great tasting pistachios and delivered quickly Too...”
stephen, cape coral, florida January 11, 2013
“We received our nuts right on time. we were impressed by the easy seal package the nuts come in . After tasting the shelled pumpkin seeds and the fresh pistachios we were amazed by the flavor . My 5 yr old can't wait to attack the bag, she wanted them for breakfast. Thanks for the sample bag.”
Kathleen, Omaha, NE January 5, 2013
“Received the nuts and was pleasantly surprised. Delightful packaging, lots of humor and good tasting nuts. Will definitely order again in the near future. WOW!!!!!!!!!”
Showing 31-40 of 194
Karen, Portage, Michigan August 19, 2014
“As always these pistachios are superior. The meat is salty and sweet in the perfect combination, and perfect for my low carb lifestyle.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|