Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Carrie, Nederland, TX August 5, 2014
“My husband thinks nuts.com pistachios are the very freshest. He has tried all the different pistachio items.”
Elaine, Scarborough, ME July 30, 2014
“They're already all gone!! Could not stop eating them!!”
David, West Columbia, SC July 22, 2014
“I eat about a cup or two of these pistachios every day.”
Annamarie, Greenville, NC July 17, 2014
“Purchased these cause we love pistachios.”
Linda, Chippewa Falls, WI July 9, 2014
“Best ever! My 8 year old even noticed the just right timing of the pistachio's appearance...so easy to break the shell!”
Jean , Toms River, NJ July 3, 2014
“OMG! last night I wished I had some pistachios, and this morning I find them on my desk. you are the BEST at what you do.
Jamie, New Bern, NC June 27, 2014
“Fast delivery. The pistachios are large and delicious and I'm also enjoying the Extreme Trail Mix. The sample of dried apricots are soft, chewy and tasty. My brother just received some samples I had ordered for him so he could try other items and he wrote me back and said everything was great. He already loves the pistachios I send him every Christmas.
Thanks for all you do”
Mike, Apopka, FL June 23, 2014
“Excellent flavor and large. Will order again.”
Rory, Redwood City, CA June 19, 2014
“Nothing more can anyone ask for.
High quality product, timely delivery and well thought out packaging.
I'm extremely satisfied with your family and the product/service you provide.
ANGELA, HUNTERSVILLE, NC June 19, 2014
“Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell) arrived along with Roasted Cashews as a replacement for an order. Pistachios and Cashews were well packed, fresh, perfectly salted and delicious in taste and texture.
Showing 11-20 of 226
Kayle, Estes Park, CO August 28, 2014
“Best I have ever tadted”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|