Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Pistachios are HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years!!! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Joyce, chicago heights, il December 23, 2005
“I am very satisfied with the 25 lbs Roasted Pistachios. They are huge and
full of flavor. We all love them. They were at my house within 3 days. I will be ordering more in the future.”
Joel December 5, 2005
“1st time customer.
Ordered the 5lbs of colossal pistachios
and they are OUTSTANDING. The price
is right and delivery was in 2 business
days....Wow! Will be looking into the
dried fruits to add and customize my
Helen, Reisterstown, Md October 22, 2005
“I just received the pistachios I had ordered and they were exactly as you described! I have never seen any this big. They are everything you described and I couldn't be more pleased.”
Joseph W., Oceanside, NY October 18, 2005
“We just received our order for pistachios, and they are the biggest and
tastiest we've ever eaten--the other nuts are good too. Thanks”
Rachael, Natick, MA August 23, 2005
“i recently ordered 2lbs of pistachios and i received them the next business day!!! i tried them and there sooo GOOD.i should have got more of them i got the salted in shell. They are the best i've tasted and i've had many brands of nuts cause i LOVE my NUTS ONLINE there allowed on my special diet and the price is right and the service/products are AWSOME X1000!! there so good i don't want to share!! HEHE. but i share cause i know it's right. Once again thank you for such Great fine products and service. YOU ARE NUMBER ONE!!! THATS RIGHT . NUMBER ONE!!!! YUMMMY IN THE TUMMY!!!!
THANK YOU YOUR CUSTOMER
Catherine, Baltimore, MD August 3, 2005
“I order pistachios from your company and they were so delicious and fresh. My husband ate more than I did, so I am ordering me some this time and I am going to hide them from him.”
Ruth, Washington, DC July 7, 2005
“We are an office of 12 people. We went through the 25-lb. box of pistachios in less than a month! Clearly they were a hit. We'll be ordering more shortly!”
Julia, New Orleans, LA December 13, 2003
“Received the pistachios I ordered in record time and they are delicious.”
Showing 161-170 of 169
Patricia, Strafford, NH January 23, 2011
“Nuts on Line never disappoints. We just opened our bag of pistachios and all I can say is "Wow" these were huge and they were equally as delicious. Way to go Nuts on Line, way to go!!!”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|