Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Susan, detroit, michigan July 16, 2011
“Wow! I am thrilled with my first purchase! I am already making a list for my new order. The largest pistachios and cashews I've ever seen and FRESH!
Must try the organic energy bars, they are the bomb! Thank you for such wonderful offerings, I am a customer for life!”
Jesse, Florissant, Mo July 16, 2011
“Arrived Today, sampled all and they are great.”
Jo Ann, Troy, NY July 12, 2011
“I can't say enough about the service I just rec'd from your family. I haven't tried the pistachios yet, they are one of my daughters wedding favors, but they look beautiful, huge is exactly what they are. Thank you so much, I will definitely being ordering again and telling everyone about you.
Barbara, Newark, NJ July 12, 2011
“YUM! You have top quality, THE BEST, products! Your nuts are HUGE! ...and delicious! We've tried the Pistachios and the Cashews. I also love the Ginger Cuts candy... nice bite! Tried the cocoa nibs and they're great! I'm recommending you to everyone I know.
Question... was it you who used to set up tables and sell nuts/candy on Friday's in the Gateway complex? If so, why don't you come back? We miss you.
Winifred, Farmington Hills, Mi July 11, 2011
“We are thoroughly Happy with our nuts. It is a pleasure to be able to get such FRESH nuts, instead of stale nuts. Also the chocolate covered nuts were not melted at all in there special container, even though we have been having 90 degree temps.”
Russ, painesville, ohio July 7, 2011
“The order arrived quickly, and the pistachios are the best I have bought anywhere, the only problem is once you open the bag and eat one, YOU CANT STOP, will definitely be a repeat customer. ”
Barry, naperville, IL June 24, 2011
“the huge pistachios arrived today, they were great . The figs were huge compared to the local grocers and these are like candy.”
Frank R. DeLuca, Hampton, New Jersey June 15, 2011
“I ordered mixed nuts, coated pecans, and Pistachios in the shell for both myself and for family in CT. We all agree that these are different from the norm, and always draw a comment from people eating them. Usually a big, "WOW, these are good. I just placed a second order today for my family in CT. I plan to keep trying more stuff soon.”
Carol, Port Washington, WI June 4, 2011
“Ever since my family discovered Nutsonline, a one pound bag of any of our favorite nuts is not enough. And I never thought I would love pistachios so much (5 lb. bags when I order). Thanks for being there.”
Grace, Port St Lucie, Florida May 31, 2011
“Hi Jeffrey, Kenny, Sandy, David & the rest of the Nuts Online Family! Thank you for the best Pistachio nuts I've ever purchased. I bought them for my husband - his favorite. The dried peaches can't be beat!!! This is the second order I've placed with you and the sample packages you include are very welcome. Thanks again.”
Showing 161-170 of 241
Robin, Atlantic Highlands, NJ September 27, 2014
“As always , Fresh and good”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|