Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, In Shell)
These lightly salted Colossal Roasted Pistachios are wonderful and HUGE. At Nuts.com, we are proud of our nuts, and these roasted pistachios certainly take the cake, as they are the biggest and most delicious variety that we have seen in years! Some of our older employees have remarked that these remind them of the olden days and the pistachios our grandfather would find.
This is a naturally colored pistachio grown in California. Excellent to serve for all occasions. As the pistachio ripens the shell within splits, naturally indicating the proper harvest time.
Health Benefits of Roasted Pistachios
1. A one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios equals 49 nuts -- more nuts per serving than any other nut and contains more than 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of roasted pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of roasted pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of roasted pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of roasted pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Barry, Orlando, FL October 21, 2009
“These are by far the most unbelievable pistachio nuts ever. Thanks Sandy, you know I love you, even though I beat you in golf.”
Robert, Quakertown, PA July 5, 2009
“What a quality product. Fast delivery, convenient packaging, and extremely fresh. Almost forgot how good pistachios can be. Will definitely be a return customer.”
Lisa, Lincoln, NE April 9, 2009
“OMG - I ordered a pound of your salted, in-shell pistachios to see if they really were better than the ones I buy in my grocery store. My husband and I were amazed at the size and the flavor. We are now ready to be lifetime customers. Thanks!!!”
Ronald A. Thomas April 7, 2009
“These are absolutely the best pistachios! Be careful about sharing them, they won't last long. Buy an extra bag for yourself.”
Nancy, Columbia, MO February 3, 2009
“Wonderful! The walnuts and pecans were so fresh!! The pistachios are huge and taste fantastic! ”
Johnny, Hemet, Ca December 22, 2008
“When the wife & I came home from a steak supper, your box was on my front porch. I opened the box & being full, we only sampled the nuts & cornnuts. Your 'pistachios' are the biggest, best tasting nuts that I have ever had. Your corn nuts were crunchy, salty & the way I remember them as a kid. I am 67 & will order more.”
Jimes December 19, 2008
“I bought 75 pounds of your pistachio nuts and have absolutely no regrets! Your pistachios are awesome! They are salted just the way we like them. Kids, family, and coworkers can't stop eating them. I used to buy them from stores every X-mas. This is the first time I'd order them. You can be sure I'll be back next year for another 75 pounds!”
Sharon, Hudson, IL December 18, 2008
“Just received my second order from you this month and, as usual, everything is wonderful! And the salted pistachios are the best we've ever eaten! The 1 pound pkg. came yesterday and it's almost gone already. We can always count on you for the very best products! Happy holidays to our favorite nuts!”
Sue, Columbus, OH December 2, 2008
“They were the BEST pistachios that I have ever tasted. I had trouble stopping eating them !!!
THANKS !! It was my first order but not my last.”
Nina Withers, Santa Clarita, CA September 10, 2008
“The pistachios are the tastiest that I have ever had! They are so addicting. Nothing like I have ever tried, not too salty, just right (like Goldilocks!). Thank you for the yummy treats you provide!!”
Showing 161-170 of 192
Jean , Toms River, NJ July 3, 2014
“OMG! last night I wished I had some pistachios, and this morning I find them on my desk. you are the BEST at what you do.
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 320 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|