Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Cynthia, NY, NY June 25, 2011
“Don't hesitate to buy these! I am amazed by the speed of delivery and the quality of the products I received. You might think the price is high, but 1 LB is ALOT of nuts. I always skip off any recipe that calls for pistachios because I am not shelling them myself, and i never see them any other way...not any more. highly recommentd.”
Charles D Clark, Prospect Park, Pa June 3, 2011
“Great Nuts! keep up the good work , I appreciate it very much!!”
Tim, Redmond, OR June 1, 2011
“The raw pistachio meats we received are AWESOME! Large, soft, delicious! What a treat!”
Ronald, palm desert, ca April 16, 2011
“I received my order and am now enjoying my products. Thank you for the excellent service.”
Nicole , New Carrollton, MD March 15, 2011
“It rare when shipments arrive on time and then to have the product actually meet expectations? Never happens...until now! My nuts were on time and taste great! YAY NUTS!”
Larry, Binghamton, NY November 11, 2010
“Got the nuts today. The pistachios are delicious and fresh! Can't tell you enough how happy I am to have stumbled upon your website. Your service is speedy! I will certainly be back!”
Denyse, Port Charlotte, FL April 14, 2010
“I can say enough about your raw pistachios! They are by far the larges, must plump and flavorful I have ever had. I make biscotti and baklava with these raw nuts and they are just phenomenal. Worth the price. Cheers!”
Bart, Escondido, CA January 27, 2010
“Great service, communication and follow-up. And the pistachios arrived fresh and on time.
zia, a forest location, CA December 30, 2009
“Love the nuts, energy bar, hot cereal, etc; have placed several orders and will continue to....AND I never knew all these years to soak and dissolve bee pollen before ingesting (which you recommend)....AND when I opened your packet of bee pollen, the fragrance of honey...well, I've never had such a fabulous, delicious and nutritious bee pollen....I'm even healthier with your products...thank you, thank you!”
Marylu, concord, nc December 14, 2009
“Great service, and wonderful selections of nuts. I make white chocolate pistachio biscotti every year for Christmas, and cannot find raw unsalted pistachios locally. Thanks for putting smiles on my family and friends!”
Showing 41-50 of 60
Carole, Olympia, WA June 3, 2014
“I wanted to make some biscotti and the recipe called for craisins and pistachios, but where to find shelled, unsalted, raw pistachios? Not around here, so I searched online and found nuts.com! I was looking for a company that seemed to put quality first, but you never know until you receive the product. I received my pistachios today and OMG! Fresh and flavorful! They smell and taste wonderful! I am very, very pleased. They are well packaged in a reclosable pouch and the box they came in contained biodegradable foam peanuts for cushioning (appreciated by this environmentalist!) This company seems very customer-oriented and friendly. All in all, a great shopping experience!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|