Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jen, Vashon, WA November 23, 2012
“This is second time I made a purchase and we're satisfied with the products and they're high quality nuts and nut flours are excellent. I'm sure I'll be back for more!”
Kristin, Yonkers, New York November 5, 2012
“I think it's safe to say I am nuts about Nuts.com. From they're quick delivery service to and most importantly, the super delicious nuts I received. I ordered the raw pistachios and could not believe how big in size and packed with flavor they are. I particularly love the silly box they arrived in as well as the price. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products and plan on being their customer for a long, long time:) Thanks Everyone!”
fran, South Bend, IN August 24, 2012
“Thanks for the super fast service and excellent product! More than 5 stars”
Jerry, Syracuse, NY August 14, 2012
“You guys are the best and so are the nuts!!
Received as promised with-in 2 days!!!!”
Reginald , Lawrenceville, Ga July 27, 2012
“Really love the freshness, quality and taste of the dried fruit and nuts. Not to mention very fast shipping.
I keep them at the office for mid day snacking.
Thanks so much.”
ziad, kitchener, ontario July 26, 2012
“HIGH QUALITY, QUICK SHIPPING”
Janie, Coral Gables, FL July 20, 2012
“There are many nuts in the world so I never knew I'd be so happy when "nuts" arrived at our home! This is one great company. You say what you do...and you do what you say! Thanks!”
Ann, buffalo, ny June 26, 2012
“Very pleased! The nuts are delicious and shipped so fast. I will be buying more. Also, I really appreciated the fact that you carry raw and unsalted nuts. The quality is top notch and the prices are so much better than at the supermarket. A+”
Janie, Coral Gables, FL June 18, 2012
“This was my first order...from soup to nuts the delivery went well. Even the box was cute!
I'm still munching on my bag of shelled pistachios (I know, it's lazy to buy them shelled but I can think of worse indulgences).
Thanks for a great, nutty experience!”
Theresa Fitzgerald, Byron, MI December 5, 2011
“These are really good. I won't hesitate to order them again. A fantastic snack. The service and delivery were great, as well.”
Showing 41-50 of 73
kathy, Elgin, IL August 22, 2014
“These are so hard to find without salt!!!!!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|