Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Pamela, Albuquerque, NM December 18, 2012
Love the pistachios ... New Mexico has always grown pistachios, but I can no longer get the raw nut meats! So the nutty New Jersey family will get my business. And thanks for the extra flax seeds ! Keeping us healthy!
linda, charlotte, nc December 11, 2012
“Great products.. and delivery was very fast! Just in time for holiday treats and baking. I will be ordering more in the future. Thanks”
Hoa, Fairfax, VA December 7, 2012
“Love the nuts, ordered yesterday and it come TODAY. Love love love”
Bansi, Edmonds, WA November 27, 2012
“The pistachios arrived today in a reusable bag. Neat! These are raw and unsalted kind, which is exactly what I was looking for. I use them in the recipes, not as snack. Each kernel is bigger than the one you get at supermarket. I am very happy with the product and service I received. Thank you.”
Alexandria, St. Thomas, VI November 24, 2012
“I received the pistachios Wednesday and they were delicious - purchased them to make biscottis for Christmas but had to taste a few. I'm glad I found a source for nuts Thank you.”
Jen, Vashon, WA November 23, 2012
“This is second time I made a purchase and we're satisfied with the products and they're high quality nuts and nut flours are excellent. I'm sure I'll be back for more!”
Kristin, Yonkers, New York November 5, 2012
“I think it's safe to say I am nuts about Nuts.com. From they're quick delivery service to and most importantly, the super delicious nuts I received. I ordered the raw pistachios and could not believe how big in size and packed with flavor they are. I particularly love the silly box they arrived in as well as the price. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products and plan on being their customer for a long, long time:) Thanks Everyone!”
fran, South Bend, IN August 24, 2012
“Thanks for the super fast service and excellent product! More than 5 stars”
Jerry, Syracuse, NY August 14, 2012
“You guys are the best and so are the nuts!!
Received as promised with-in 2 days!!!!”
Reginald , Lawrenceville, Ga July 27, 2012
“Really love the freshness, quality and taste of the dried fruit and nuts. Not to mention very fast shipping.
I keep them at the office for mid day snacking.
Thanks so much.”
Showing 21-30 of 58
JUANITA, San Francisco, CA March 27, 2014
“Mom absolutely loves the pecans. It is roasted and lightly salted to her liking. As for me, I am "nuts" over the raw pistachios. I ordered a 1 lb bag. After a few days of receiving the shipment, the bag of pistachios is almost gone. What more can I say? I will order from Nuts.com again.”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|