Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Steve, Nashville, TN December 8, 2013
“Really fresh. Highly recommended”
Emily, Murfreesboro, TN November 19, 2013
“Got the box today. It exceeded my expectations. Love the packaging and the quality of the products - cherries, blueberries, pistachios, quinoa, gluten free flour. Very happy I found y'all!”
Irina, Oceanside, NY November 17, 2013
“I was amazed how quickly the order was delivered. Order today, delivered the next morning. Packaging was great. The nuts look good. I have yet to taste them. My recipe called for raw pistachios and they're were not available in a regular grocery store, so nuts.com came to the rescue. Keep up the good work!”
Buxton, Saint Petersburg, FL August 26, 2013
“Sorry we didn't submit our review sooner, but we were too busy enjoying our pistachios. Everything was delivered very fast and the products are delicious. Thank You.”
Jorge, Miami, Florida August 12, 2013
“I bought five pounds of raw pistachios (no shell) and 1 pound chopped hazelnuts. Everything was received in perfect condition in their resealable packaging thereof that are very showy. I was impressed with the quickness of delivery in Miami. The price I got in Nuts.com, was the best of the entire Internet. Pistachios are for use in "belewas" and are perfect, fresh and tasty. The chopped hazelnuts to decorate desserts are ideal since they are evenly chopped. Surely I will buy at Nuts.com again. Ah! thanks for promotional gift.”
Marwan, Rolla, MO August 9, 2013
“Your raw pistachio that I bought and received from you was simply incredibly delicious.
Thank you ”
Jeff, new Port richey, fl July 26, 2013
“I have enjoyed the products that I have ordered. The shipment was even a day early. The quality of the nuts exceeds the name brand store Nut products. ”
NAJD, pawtucket, ri July 6, 2013
“Your pistachios are so fresh, thank you guys.”
Beth, Midlothian, Va June 15, 2013
“Love the raw pistachios with no shell. I've bought unshelled pistachios from other retailers and they have been very small. The ones from Nuts.com are the largest unshelled pistachios I've seen. I don't know why there's such a difference but these are really good, even the unsalted pistachios. Another great product.”
Christian, Latham, NY May 30, 2013
“Awesome product, awesome service, and very fast shipping. Only buying from you guys from on.”
Showing 21-30 of 75
Cassandra, Waukegan, IL September 4, 2014
“5~stars for flavor on theseno~shell pistatio~nuts and super~fast shipping~thanks!!!!!!!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|