Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Marwan, Rolla, MO August 9, 2013
“Your raw pistachio that I bought and received from you was simply incredibly delicious.
Thank you ”
Jeff, new Port richey, fl July 26, 2013
“I have enjoyed the products that I have ordered. The shipment was even a day early. The quality of the nuts exceeds the name brand store Nut products. ”
NAJD, pawtucket, ri July 6, 2013
“Your pistachios are so fresh, thank you guys.”
Beth, Midlothian, Va June 15, 2013
“Love the raw pistachios with no shell. I've bought unshelled pistachios from other retailers and they have been very small. The ones from Nuts.com are the largest unshelled pistachios I've seen. I don't know why there's such a difference but these are really good, even the unsalted pistachios. Another great product.”
Christian, Latham, NY May 30, 2013
“Awesome product, awesome service, and very fast shipping. Only buying from you guys from on.”
Terri, Cave Junction, OR May 23, 2013
“I have an awesome recipe that calls for raw unshelled pistachios which I can't get anywhere in my local stores. I am so glad I found you. I love your nuts! And, your packaging is awesome...”
Humphrey, Halethorpe, MD March 7, 2013
“I'm so impressed with my order. Definitely the best raw pistachios and cashews I had in a while. Will be doing a monthly order since it's much cheaper than my local grocery store. ”
Sandra, Mason City, Iowa March 1, 2013
“Love my raw pistachios and cashews!!!”
Ursel, Tallahassee, FL February 16, 2013
“We just received the super-fast shipment of goodies. Opening the funny and cute box was just like Christmas, and the cheerful orange bags made us smile. The quality of the nuts (Hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, Pistachios, Black Walnuts) is outstanding as usual. Very plump nut meats and really fresh and delicious. Thank you also for the yummy Cashew sample, and for your always superior products, - and such friendly fast service.”
Tom, Berlin Center, Ohio January 31, 2013
“Before the "evesdroppers" told you that they were delivered, the raw pistachios had become biscotti.
How do I get the skin off of the raw almonds. Thanks, Tom”
Showing 11-20 of 60
Carole, Olympia, WA June 3, 2014
“I wanted to make some biscotti and the recipe called for craisins and pistachios, but where to find shelled, unsalted, raw pistachios? Not around here, so I searched online and found nuts.com! I was looking for a company that seemed to put quality first, but you never know until you receive the product. I received my pistachios today and OMG! Fresh and flavorful! They smell and taste wonderful! I am very, very pleased. They are well packaged in a reclosable pouch and the box they came in contained biodegradable foam peanuts for cushioning (appreciated by this environmentalist!) This company seems very customer-oriented and friendly. All in all, a great shopping experience!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|