Raw Pistachios (No shell)
Naturally raw with no shell California pistachios. For those who like as many nutrients as possible. What a gourmet's treat! You never have to worry about the shells.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Maria, Windsor, CT July 14, 2014
ALICE, Fort Bragg, CA June 11, 2014
“These nuts are SO fresh, it will take a miracle for me to stop eating them!”
Carole, Olympia, WA June 3, 2014
“I wanted to make some biscotti and the recipe called for craisins and pistachios, but where to find shelled, unsalted, raw pistachios? Not around here, so I searched online and found nuts.com! I was looking for a company that seemed to put quality first, but you never know until you receive the product. I received my pistachios today and OMG! Fresh and flavorful! They smell and taste wonderful! I am very, very pleased. They are well packaged in a reclosable pouch and the box they came in contained biodegradable foam peanuts for cushioning (appreciated by this environmentalist!) This company seems very customer-oriented and friendly. All in all, a great shopping experience!”
MARIA, Mesa, AZ May 28, 2014
“You made my day with my Pistachios. I love them.”
Ada, Geneva, OH May 22, 2014
“Had these in the past and came back for more. These are ready to eat or use in salads, recipes, smoothies, etc right out of the package as there are no shells to worry about. They are so very good. Love them. Thanks!!”
Denise, Streetsboro, Ohio May 1, 2014
“I ordered on Monday and delivery showed up on Wednesday! SO AWESOME! LOVED the cute little box my items were delivered in! I LOVE the packaging of each item! I tried the raw pistachios and spicy fava beans - - THE BEST EVER! So fresh and good! Cannot wait to try the popcorn! Thank you for the complimentary organic quinoa! You guys ROCK!”
JUANITA, San Francisco, CA March 27, 2014
“Mom absolutely loves the pecans. It is roasted and lightly salted to her liking. As for me, I am "nuts" over the raw pistachios. I ordered a 1 lb bag. After a few days of receiving the shipment, the bag of pistachios is almost gone. What more can I say? I will order from Nuts.com again.”
SHERI, BAKERSFIELD, CA March 27, 2014
“THESE NUTS ARE FABULOUS!!! I LOVE THE RAW PISTACHIOS!
THANKS FOR THE ORGANIC QUINOA!”
gail, Chicopee, Ma March 16, 2014
“I just wanted to say that I was so surprised that I would get my raw nuts the next day! I ordered them on Friday late in the afternoon and by Saturday afternoon they were sitting on my doorstep!!! but the best part as that they are DELICIOUS!!!! and I will let people know about your products!!!!
thanks for the great product and the fast delivery!!!!
Laura, Ypsilanti, Michigan March 8, 2014
“I am so thrilled to have pistachios that are naked without their shells. I will be ordering some more after I finish these.”
Showing 11-20 of 75
Cassandra, Waukegan, IL September 4, 2014
“5~stars for flavor on theseno~shell pistatio~nuts and super~fast shipping~thanks!!!!!!!”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||105|
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|