Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Wendy, Central Point, OR March 28, 2014
“Thank you so much for the Happy Box full of goodies I received today! I LOVE your products--your Brazil nuts are awesome, as well as Goji berries, hemp seeds, chia seeds, chlorella, cacao nibs, etc.! I'm having so much fun perusing your website and finding so many new things to try. I love your informative nutrition descriptions of each product as well. Keep up the great work! And thank you so much for the chia seeds!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.