Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Debbie, Roswell, GA April 16, 2014
“Totally and completely impressed. They arrived in a day and a half. Amazing. Even more incredible is just how delicious they are. I looked all over for dark chocolate covered peanuts but could not find them anywhere. These definitely meet my expectations. I haven't had a chance to try the dark chocolate covered walnuts yet but they look equally yummy. Thank you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.