Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Mary , Henrico, VA March 5, 2014
“As always, my order arrived quickly, what I ordered was in good shape and delicious (freeze dried strawberries, freeze dried blueberries, dried shitake mushrooms for snacking, powdered cheese). You also tucked in some dried veggie chips! What a nice surprise! They were delicious! I am ordering more of the mushrooms! I found family who liked them so much that I gave them the rest of mine.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.