Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— JoCarole, Toms River, New Jersey April 19, 2014
“I ordered raw organic cacao butter a while ago but never used it. I finally decided to make some homemade chocolate today. The chocolately aroma was almost sinful, it was that good! The finished product looks just like gourmet chocolate. With the prices organic chocolate bars sell for, I will be back for more. I now know how to make a gourmet chocolate, with no chemicals nor gmo sugars in it. Thank you for selling such a quality chocolate! Sorry I waited so long.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.