Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Christine, Central, OH October 4, 2014
“Oh my word! I just fixed my first batch of Gluten Free Homemade Bread Mix and it is better than just about any bread, gluten or gluten-free, that I've ever had! I made mine with my bread machine. I did not mix the yeast into the wet ingredients as listed on your directions because that just didn't sound right. I mixed the wet stuff together, then put them in machine, added the bread mix and yeast and it came out perfectly. Even my husband, who isn't crazy about gluten-free stuff usually raved about this bread :)”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.