Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Lewis Weiss, Germantown, TN July 18, 2014
“I followed in my father's tradition making hot garlic dill pickles. I ran out of my pickling spices. I looked on the internet and found Nuts.com. I ordered 5 lbs. (this was a lot; it will last me till I die) Delivery was very fast. Beautiful box and packaging. Great follow-up to let me know package had arrived at my office. Hope the pickling spices work wonders on my cucumbers. Look forward to eating them. Lewis Weiss”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.