Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Figs are fat-free, sodium-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Sandi, Westlake, La July 27, 2013
“You figs are fabulous. So sweet and plump. I toasted the sample of almonds you gave me and they were also wonderful. I am so glad to have found you. Amazing quality and fast delivery. Thanks.”
Sandi, Westlake, La July 25, 2013
“Absolutely wonderful. Better than I imagined. Once many years ago in an expensive restaurant in Canada I had figs like these and I never forgot them. I love, love them. How do I keep them fresh?”
Lenny Reber, Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey July 16, 2013
“My Turkish Figs were great!!
gonna get some mission figs next!”
Tammy, Jacksonville, FL July 11, 2013
“Awesome, I Love your products every thing I have ordered is amazing and I have ordered 3 times Thank you for being a Great Company.”
Brian, RTP, NC June 27, 2013
“1st time ordering from here. Ordered Sunday night and received Wednesday afternoon. Got what I ordered. The figs and dates are delicious. Same goes for the walnuts. Very pleased with the quality and service. Everything was fresh. Will order from here again.”
Jamie, Akron, PA June 21, 2013
“WOW!! Amazing! I ordered the raw Turkish figs and they are amazing! And they are completely raw! Nothing added. I also ordered the Japanese Green Tea and it is great as well. I will definitely buy again. Shipping was incredibly fast also. I placed my order around 7pm and it was delivered the next day!! Amazing!
Thanks nutty family!”
Pamela, Costa Mesa, CA June 10, 2013
“I LOVE Nuts.com! I even got my office hooked! I don't know where to begin.. I am nuts and crackers about all the nuts, and flours and various other items. BUT the Turkish Figs and Jumbo Medjool Dates have got to be my ongoing favorites! My husband found Nuts.com a few years ago and we've been so happy with the great service and quaility of every product we've gotten.. Thanks for the yummy samples too.. They are awesome! We are here in California now for 25 years but are originally from NJ! ”
Thomas, harrusburg, PA June 7, 2013
“Wow! I just ordered this last night, and it's here already! Box opened, and it's all here. We've sampled the figs. Mmm! Good!”
Sylvia, Metairie, Louisiana June 7, 2013
“Received a sample pack of these and oh my, something to add to my orders in the future. Dried cantaloupe will forever be my favorite item, but these are a close second. ”
Carol, North Port, Fl June 1, 2013
“Thank you!! Figs and Dates were delectable!! as well as the sunflower seeds! We will order again soon!
Nice and fresh! Thanks for excellence!”
Showing 41-50 of 318
Theresa, Florida April 19, 2014
“Hey! You guys are the greatest. The figs are better than I hoped for and you sent a super gift. Thanks, everything arrived ahead of time. Have a Happy Easter. God bless”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|