Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Allwyn, Baltimore, MD July 1, 2011
A quick note to say that you are AWESOME. I just love family businesses and you are no exception. You guys have it all- outstanding customer service, prompt shipping, reasonable pricing, attention to detail, flexibility to accomodate last minute changes, product variety...need I say more?”
Elisabeth June 30, 2011
“I just had my first order delivered. I must say that I am impressed! Timely emails to let me know exactly what's going on, including that UPS delivered, and fast service. I received my order in 2 days. And the figs and apricots are delicious! I will be ordering more for sure.”
Katherine, Ruston, Louisiana June 24, 2011
“Loved the ginger. Loving the figs. Loved the nutty email!
Laurie, Louisville, Kentucky June 24, 2011
“My daughter Chantell has Celiac Sprue Disease (gluten Intolerance) she doesn't get enough in her diet of what she needs & has had a problem with her goiter & hypothyroidism...I ordered these figs for her & omg they are super good!!! she hated figs until she tasted yours...freshness & quality are superb!! Thank you guys..I always love my products from Nutsonline!! ”
Barry, naperville, IL June 24, 2011
“the huge pistachios arrived today, they were great . The figs were huge compared to the local grocers and these are like candy.”
Carol, Pasco, WA June 11, 2011
“My order arrived today--a day earlier than predicted!! Everything is AWESOME!!!
The figs and medjool dates are so large and moist--they are way better than any I've bought anywhere before.
I got a "sample" of crystallized ginger. It is a very large package for a "sample" and the ginger is very moist and, well--gingery!! Love it!
Thanks for the great service and the super products. I will order again.”
Cathy, Harpers Ferry, WV May 28, 2011
“I placed my order on the 25th and it arrived on the 27th....fantastic. I really liked the Salted corn chips with flax seed and the figs are great but my favorite was the sample package of the Jumbo Medjool Dates. They were exquisite and I will order them next! ”
amir h haddad, houston, TX May 26, 2011
“just loved the service,the speed of shipping and the packaging is awesome. Turkish figs were the best I have ever had.fruit chips were great and the kids loved them.the cinnamon sticks had a very very fresh smell.and thanks for the free viggie chips sample. all in all I give you an A+ for this order. thanks”
Julie, Juneau, Ak May 24, 2011
“Oh My Goodness!! I just got my figs! Turkish, California & Mission. I have never had such delicious treats! You can't really call what we get in Alaska figs. Nuts Online has the best! ”
Daria, Waterville, Maine May 19, 2011
“I have just received some complementary figs with my order and I have to say--they are AMAZING. They are so delicious that I forgot about my nuts. Thank you for this yummy sampler, Nutsonline, I appreciate it! ”
Showing 261-270 of 398
Phyllis, Baltimore, MD September 16, 2014
“I received a sample from your company about a month ago and I knew I had to have them again. Thank you!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|