Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these Turkish figs are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Turkish figs are fat-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Turkish figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of Turkish figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Turkish figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Joseph , Ballston Spa, New York March 2, 2012
“I just received my Raw Honey, Chia seeds, Figs and Raw cane sugar. The Figs are great. I will start using the other items tomorrow.
The delivery time was great.
Mark, Panama City Beach, Fl February 15, 2012
“Order #3 arrived today. Chia seed, Turkish Apricots, Cranberries, Turkish Figs. Oh...I'm working on order #4 right now!”
Elizabeth, Charleston, SC February 14, 2012
“These Turkish Figs are so delicious and great in salads! LOVE THEM!
Thanks, NUTTY GUYS for the Sample...I will be ordering more of these! ”
Jean February 10, 2012
“Thanks again for the quick shipment. The Turkish Figs are wonderful, chestnuts were delicious. Will be ordering more in the future. Thanks.”
big r0n, Lewiston, ME February 2, 2012
“My first order experience with y'all was perfect, from top to bottom. My second experience was...someone even more perfect. You somehow managed to reduce the delivery time from two days two one. Touché. I'll be back for more, considering my roommates have been devouring my turkish figs and jumbo medjool dates.”
Marlene, Monroe, MI February 2, 2012
“Your record with me is perfect, everything arrived when you said it would, now I can't wait to try it all.....I did open the figs and they are wonderful.
Thanks for being a site I can trust for great merchandise.
Charlsie, Tennessee February 1, 2012
“The package came and I'm soooo happy! I love the soy nuts, sunflower seeds, and pecans. The sunflower seeds are fresh as can be; that's hard to find.
The figs are gorgeous and my husband and I already ate the dates you sent as a gift!!! They're wonderful.
Thank you so much for the care you put into great food and care with orders. ”
Floria, Illinois February 1, 2012
“Just as my mouth was watering for those wonderful Dried Strawberries the doorbell rang and Voila !!!! UPS man hands me my pkg.
Love love those strawberries,My favorite.
The figs which I ordered for the first time are so fresh and moist, the best I have had in a long time.
We love the chocolate malt balls in our home, They are not like the cheap ones in the stores.
Now I was surprised at the silly yellow bananas, I was expecting them to be soft and chewy but they were a hard candy, still very very flavorful.
The candied ginger. WOW what a burst of flavor with a hot punch to it.
Thank you again for the wonderful products and very fast delivery.”
Harold, King, NC January 19, 2012
“I am very pleased with the hibiscus tea, candied ginger, and turkish figs. Ginger is great and a real bargain, love the tea, figs are the best dried figs ever, prices are spectacular!”
Maureen, Newport, Ri January 4, 2012
“Love,love,love. Turkish figs are fantastic.
Pistachios are so fresh - so are the almonds.
Will definitely be back. Thank you so much.”
Showing 201-210 of 400
Jay, Wantagh, NY September 18, 2014
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|