Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Moist and succulent, dried Turkish Figs are simply great! These figs are all natural with no preservatives and one of the sweetest fruits available. Always moist and always fresh, these are tops when it comes to snacking and baking.
2. Figs are fat-free, sodium-free and, like other plant foods, cholesterol-free.
3. Figs are high in fiber, providing 20% of the Daily Value --- more dietary fiber per serving than any other common dried or fresh fruit.
4. Of the approximately five grams of fiber per serving of figs, four grams are insoluble and one gram is water-soluble.
5. Figs have the highest overall mineral content of all common fruits. A 40 gram (1/4 cup) serving provides 244 mg of potassium (7% of the DV), 53 mg of calcium (6% of the DV) and 1.2 mg of iron (6% of the DV).
6. Figs fit into 5-A-Day -- the 40 gram serving is an easy way to add a serving of fruit to reach the daily recommendation of five fruits and vegetables.
7. The antioxidant boost provided by fruit consumption lasts about 2 hours. Which dried fruits are the best? Of the six fruits tested--apricots, cranberries, dates, figs, raisins and plums--shooting to a surprise finish at number one was... figs! Even the high fructose corn syrup in the soda is no match for the antioxidant power of fruit. Despite the double sugar load, subjects washing down their figs with soda still experienced an overall rise in antioxidant levels in their bloodstream. In addition to having the highest antioxidant content among the six fruits tested, of the thousands of whole foods in the USDA nutrient database, figs make the top ten for fiber content.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Jigar, NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey March 27, 2012
“Very quick shipping.. Great Turkish figs.. add me to your repeat customers list!!!”
HMAK, Brooklyn, NY March 22, 2012
“Utterly wonderful, dense, chewy, and sweet! I haven't tried this yet but am going to -- cut fig in half, and wrap each half in paperthin serrano ham, then pop in microwave for just a few secs to warm up, then a tiny grating of black pepper on top ... one of the world's easiest appetizers ever! Needless to say I will have to order more figs to do this since the bag I have now is going to be empty soon!”
Nigera , Lawrenceville, Ga March 20, 2012
“I just received my order and I couldn't be more pleased! The Turkish figs are the bomb!!!! So sweet and delicious and I looooovveee the apricot kernals they are so crunchy and delicious! I will definitely be ordering again and again. Thank you guys you've made me nutty:)”
Sandi, Lake Orion, MI March 19, 2012
“I placed my first time order on the 15th and received shipment by the 17th. Astounded at the fast delivery. I tested each product for quality and freshness and found both to be better than I had anticipated. I will definitely be using this site often. The prices are great and the product superb. And I now have a new favorite treat the Turkish figs taste just like a fig newton without all the unhealthy stuff!!”
Lori, New York, NY March 15, 2012
“OMG - first of all - we received our order in record time ! (in less than 22 hours!).
Everything was PERFECT as usual. This time in addition to the delicious pistachios, I also ordered the Turkish Figs. They are WONDERFUL - and I made the mistake of offering some to my co-workers and EVERYONE loved them - they are moist - But not too moist! Sweet! I will be ordering them again!
Thank you !
You have Best Service and the Best Products EVER!!!!!
Joan, Garland, TX March 15, 2012
“Wow that was fast, I just ordered this week. A friend sent a pack of Chia to me to try, told me to order from you, tried it, love it and will use it forever. My appetite has left the building. Thank you so much for the 'lil extra. I have been wanting to try Quinoa, will have it tonight. The figs were delicious. And most of all thank you for the prices you have.”
evelyn, painesville, oh March 13, 2012
“the prunes and figs were very tasty and the packing was super. thanks for a very tasty treat!”
Kathy, E. Islip, N.Y. March 6, 2012
“Received my first shipment yesterday. Was impressed how fast it arrived. Packaging very nice. The dates are incredible as well as the figs. The dried mixed veggies are quite different, but very good. I will be ordering and trying new things in the future!”
Joseph , Ballston Spa, New York March 2, 2012
“I just received my Raw Honey, Chia seeds, Figs and Raw cane sugar. The Figs are great. I will start using the other items tomorrow.
The delivery time was great.
Mark, Panama City Beach, Fl February 15, 2012
“Order #3 arrived today. Chia seed, Turkish Apricots, Cranberries, Turkish Figs. Oh...I'm working on order #4 right now!”
Showing 111-120 of 318
Theresa, Florida April 19, 2014
“Hey! You guys are the greatest. The figs are better than I hoped for and you sent a super gift. Thanks, everything arrived ahead of time. Have a Happy Easter. God bless”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Turkish Figs.***STORE UNOPENED AND OPENED BAGS UNDER REFRIGERATION UPON RECEIVING***
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 20 pieces per pound.
Store under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
Country of Origin: Turkey
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|30 Pound Cases|