Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Love bing cherries? Want them year round? Then be sure to try these dried bing cherries, which are the bright taste of summer in a chewy morsel!!!
2. According to researchers, a flavonoid found in cherries that has anticarcinogenic properties called quercetin can help to prevent heart disease. Cherries are considered a nutritionally significant source of quercetin, containing large quantities per serving that surpass most fruits.
3. A phenolic acid called amygdalin, also termed Vitamin B17 and laetrile, found in the kernels of cherries and other fruits, has been shown to reduce tumor size and further spread of cancer, as well as to alleviate the pains of the cancerous process. Populations such as the Hunza in Pakistan that have always incorporated amygdalin into their diets have remained cancer free, leading scientists to believe that its consumption could also be a powerful cancer prevention food.
4. Anthocyanins found in cherries also block inflammatory enzymes, reducing pain. In fact, 20 cherries are 10 times as potent as aspirin and have positive effects on gout and arthritis pain.
5. Sweet cherries are also considered to be excellent sources of boron, providing 396 ug/100g. Boron consumption, coupled with calcium and magnesium has been linked to increased bone health.
6. Tart cherries naturally pack a health-promoting punch that provides pain relief for many consumers. Ongoing research shows that tart cherries are a rich source of antioxidants, including melatonin, which may help to relieve the pain of arthritis, gout, and possibly fibromyalgia. To date, no other fruit or vegetable has been found to have the pain relieving properties of tart cherries. In addition, the antioxidants in tart cherries can help fight cancer and heart disease.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Kyla, San Antonio, Texas March 4, 2011
“I received my order from Nuts Online this morning. The dried fruit was plump and delicious and the nuts were perfectly salted and fresh. I received a bonus surprise that honestly kind of floored me. You just don't see that kind of customer service anymore. Thanks Nuts Online! You earned a customer for life!”
Alice, Rocky Mount, NC February 21, 2011
“Order well packaged and contents delicious.
I can recommend you gladly. Thanks.”
Gail, Chicago, IL January 9, 2011
“Smile, Smile Smile....I am a new happy customer....Purchased Bing Cherries (Tender, Sweet, Delicious), Organic Cocoa Powder (Wonderful rich flavor, tasty richness to my coffee) , Crystallized Ginger (Truly the best snack ever, awesome freshness and flavor to savor). Speedy quick delivery. Packaged well in resealable bags. Glad to have found "NUTS ONLINE" ! ”
Shari June 2, 2010
“The dried bing cherries are awesome! The best I've ever had. I will be trying other dried fruits and nuts now that I know your products are high quality. Thank you!”
Jacqulyn, Baton Rouge, La April 9, 2010
“I can't live without you guys! Your dried and candied fruit keeps me supplied with the necessities for baking, and boy do I bake. Thank you for being, thanks for excellent service and wonderful products. I'm an old girl, so I appreciate family owned companies like yours. Hats off to you! With Warm Regards, Jacqulyn Dornier”
Mark, Jackson Heights, NY January 20, 2010
“Lightning fast service and delicious cherries!!
Kristina, New Paltz, NY January 9, 2010
“Thank you for the VERY quick delivery. The Brazil nuts and dried Bing cherries are absolutely delicious! Some of the other items in my order are gifts which have not been sampled yet -- but if they're as good as the two things I've tried the lucky recipient is sure to be extremely pleased.
Kris McCormack ”
Alexey January 1, 2010
“Whole our family enjoined very much
dried fruits from the NutsOnLine
Very delicious stuff.
And they are packed nicely.
Next time we may order some as a gift”
Joyce, Rome, GA December 15, 2009
“Your dried sweet Bing cherries are some of the best I have ever eaten. Much better than what you can get at any store locally.”
Hal, Florence, OR December 9, 2009
“Fast shipping. Cherries were FANTASTIC -
sweet, but NO added sugar.
Showing 31-40 of 54
Cecilia, Boston, MA February 14, 2014
“It would be great to know where the nuts are sourced, but everything I've ordered (raw, unsalted nuts, dried bing cherries, dried figs) is fresh and delicious. Thank you! I love making trail mix for snacks and the prices and fast delivery have won me over. Just tell us where you source all your nuts, please!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
Bing Cherries, Sunflower Oil [less than 1%] (may contain pits and/or pit fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 400 pieces per pound.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|10 Pound Cases|