Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Banana Chips - Unsweetened
Unsweetened banana chips for a healthier experience.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Ewa, Billerica, MA August 10, 2014
“Love the chips (without additives! Even salt!) and love the (bulk) price. Thanks!”
Donna, Huntingtown, MD June 20, 2014
“I have been trying all different brands of banana chips. I even bought a food dehydrator to make my own. Until finally finding your wonderful product. I am a long-time vegetarian and consume little fats. When I got my package today, my husband opened it and I physically felt good. I am so glad you use coconut oil instead of peanut oil, as my son is highly allergic to peanuts. I've already put them on top of fresh blueberries, strawberries and raspberries mixed with yogurt. I crushed them like a topping to add nutrition and crunch to my parfait. Soooo Good! Thank you for your natural, good tasting banana chips, they are exactly what I've been looking for.”
Maurice, Fremont, CA June 16, 2014
“Great products, great delivery time. Even the box that they came in was a happy box............Thanks for having what I needed. a lot of other stores did not have what I ordered from your company. Will order again when I need more banana chips. My wife loved the Turkish Figs, she likes all kinds of figs, so I figured she would.........Maurice Olachea”
Tryston, Tecumseh, OK June 12, 2014
R A, Brookline, MA June 5, 2014
“Wonderful - it's difficult to find unsweetened banana chips in the store. These are great as a snack or mixed into granola or trail mix.”
Barry C D Johnson, Orlando, FL May 30, 2014
Nina, Rochester, NY May 8, 2014
“Okay, the banana chips were so good, I've already returned to try more! I like the sweetened chips but, need to cut back on sugar so, I make the mix 50-50 and my whole family loved it!”
deandre, chicago, il January 2, 2014
“I ordered 2 pounds of unsweetened banana chips and 2 pounds of organic pitted dates as well. I must say, I am shocked at the quality. A lot of places advertise quality products, but aren't actually selling that. I ate some of both of the products and immediately felt invigorated. Nuts.com is the truth! Thank you to everybody working over there selling A1 products. Will be buying from again very soon.”
Alaina, Chicago, IL September 12, 2013
“Very pleased! I ordered bananas and dried strawberries and they arrived quickly and are delicious - they even added a free sample of dried apricots. Would definitely order again!”
Gerald, Rolla, MO September 11, 2013
“We bought 14 lbs. Banana Chips - Unsweetened: 14 Pound Cases
14 lbs. Banana Chips: 14 Pound Cases
Wife wanted unsweetened I wanted sweetened. Both good but I like the sweetened the best.”
Showing 1-10 of 33
margaret, Richmond, VA September 16, 2014
“Delicious and the packaging is so smart.”
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas, coconut oil
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 280 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Philippines
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|