Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Banana Chips - Unsweetened
Unsweetened banana chips for a healthier experience.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Nina, Rochester, NY May 8, 2014
“Okay, the banana chips were so good, I've already returned to try more! I like the sweetened chips but, need to cut back on sugar so, I make the mix 50-50 and my whole family loved it!”
deandre, chicago, il January 2, 2014
“I ordered 2 pounds of unsweetened banana chips and 2 pounds of organic pitted dates as well. I must say, I am shocked at the quality. A lot of places advertise quality products, but aren't actually selling that. I ate some of both of the products and immediately felt invigorated. Nuts.com is the truth! Thank you to everybody working over there selling A1 products. Will be buying from again very soon.”
Alaina, Chicago, IL September 12, 2013
“Very pleased! I ordered bananas and dried strawberries and they arrived quickly and are delicious - they even added a free sample of dried apricots. Would definitely order again!”
Gerald, Rolla, MO September 11, 2013
“We bought 14 lbs. Banana Chips - Unsweetened: 14 Pound Cases
14 lbs. Banana Chips: 14 Pound Cases
Wife wanted unsweetened I wanted sweetened. Both good but I like the sweetened the best.”
Sarah, Alexandria, VA September 6, 2013
“Our order came quickly and in great condition. The box is fun! Something different makes us laugh each time we see it. You are our source for unsweetened banana chips after our local health food store stopped carrying them. And its a better deal through you guys...even with shipping. Thank you! ”
Cheri, Indialantic, FL June 26, 2013
“Every company should model their customer service after yours! You guys are incredible! And your products are always super fresh and delicious! Love that most of them are from right here in the US! Please keep up the great work!”
Nicole, Pensacola, FL April 5, 2013
“This is my second time ordering from nuts.com, and I love it! Ordered two bags of the unsweetened banana chips. My 2 year old absolutely loves them, and that's great for me since there is no added sugar. It's difficult to find dried fruit without all of the added sugar.”
Rebekah, Dallastown, Pa April 4, 2013
“Our family was so excited when we got our first shipment from nuts.com. We love their products! Everything is so fresh and tastes delicious. We get the unsweetened bananas for our dogs as treats and my toddler enjoys them also. We eat lots of dried fruit and will definitely be repeat customers! Thank you for the wonderful products!!!”
Ryan, Washington, DC March 22, 2013
“Ordered unsweetened dried bananas, dried mangoes, dried ginger and sunflower seeds. They arrived the very next day (even though I ordered UPS ground) and the mangoes and bananas are both delicious and fresh. Looking forwarded to trying the ginger and sunflower seeds!”
Ronald, Medina, Ohio March 15, 2013
“I purchased the unsweetened bananas and was quite surprised how good they are. I should have ordered the sweetened banana chips for that sweeter taste. I'll do that the next order, and the apricots are really moist and good. Cool package with a very good product inside. Thank's”
Showing 1-10 of 27
Barry C D Johnson, Orlando, FL May 30, 2014
Serving Size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
(Approx. 15.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas, coconut oil
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 280 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Philippines
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|