Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Sweetened banana chips, ideal for snacks and parties. High in potassium.
2. Bananas can help cure an upset stomach by stimulating the production of mucus and cells in the stomach, thus creating a barrier between the stomach lining and the acids that cause upset stomachs and heartburn.
3. Bananas have been seen to be useful in the treatment of goiters, which are enlargements of the thyroid gland.
4. The pectin (a soluble fiber) in bananas helps fight off colon and pancreatic cancers.
5. Bananas have antibiotic properties to help fight off infections and viruses.
6. Bananas are excellent energy snacks, particularly for the after-activity period. They contain vitamins B6 and C, potassium, and dietary fiber. During strenuous physical activity, your body loses a lot of these vitamins and minerals and eating a banana will help replace them and keep you going. Runners and bikers eat bananas after races for that reason. Bananas also contain more digestible carbohydrates than other fruit, calories from which the body burns off more quickly and easily than from protein or fat.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
James, Brandenburg, KY August 20, 2014
“Nobody warned me that these were addicting... I'd really give somebody a piece of my mind over this, or over the time involved in getting these to me; but, the only pieces of my mind I can spare are plumb full of good things to say about this! It's a 'family' thing, I guess--- and I'm glad it includes me! Great stuff, good price, fast delivery, friendly folks, conscientious follow-up, I'm hooked! Thanks, guys!”
Stephanie, Hahira, GA August 20, 2014
“THE BEST I've ever had!”
Philaiya, Brick, NJ August 11, 2014
“Awesome!! Love it :-)”
Barry, Bensalem, PA July 24, 2014
“Great to satisfy a sweet craving”
David, Middletown, NJ July 12, 2014
“This product is fantastic, the chips are sweet, crisp, and very consistent. The quality control and packing of this company rocks!”
Jessica, Memphis, NY July 8, 2014
“Fresh and awesome!”
christina, MANAKIN SABOT, Va June 21, 2014
“We just got our first shipment, and wow are we impressed! We have already torn Into the banana chips and the Brazil nuts ( they were delivered about 30 min ago :) ), and my daughter loves the packaging and the surprise cashews ( her favorite ). We will definitely we ordering often. Thanks for making our weekend yummy!!”
Tryston, Tecumseh, OK June 12, 2014
Janell, Wheeling, WV June 4, 2014
“I'm trying not to OD on these. I'll let you know if I succeed.”
Kristal, Seneca, SC May 27, 2014
“These Banana Chips are super delicious!”
Showing 1-10 of 67
Regina, Milford, OH August 20, 2014
“Super crunchy, not too sweet, clearly made from nice fresh bananas.”
Serving Size 34g (~1.2 oz.)
(Approx. 13.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
Bananas,coconut oil, sugar, banana flavor
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 275 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of Origin: Philippines
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|14 Pound Cases|