Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Deliciously sliced apples are not only great to nibble on, but they also serve as a great ingredient for baking!
2. There are two types of dietary fiber: insoluble and soluble fiber. About 25% of the fiber found in apples is soluble. This type of fiber may help reduce cholesterol by binding to dietary fat and preventing it from being absorbed by the body.
3. Research also suggests that this fantastic fiber may also help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Flavonoids, a specific class of phytonutrients found in apples, apple juice and apple sauce, have been associated with reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. According to researchers at Cornell University, almost all of the apple's antioxidant activity comes from these recently revealed phytonutrients.
5. Apples are a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. This powerful antioxidant aids in defending the body against damaging free radicals, those nasty compounds that accumulate in our bodies and wreak havoc on our healthy cells.
6. Apples and apple products contain between 3% and 8% of the daily value for potassium. Consuming 3500 milligrams of this essential nutrient each day may help reduce high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Andrea, Chesapeake, VA July 19, 2013
“I absolutely LOVE your dried apples!! Started getting the one pounders, and now getting the five pounders! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks for making a great product!”
Delores, Barboursville, WV July 3, 2013
“Well, just received my second order from y'all .... just as wonderful as the first one.
Fast, fresh, delicious. Can't wait to start picking out things for the next order.”
Jose, Harker Heights, Texas June 12, 2013
“The first time I had your products was in Afghanistan about a week ago. The Strawberries and Apples were amazing. Later that night I ordered some for my family in Texas and for myself. It will be a great healthy substitute for crackers.”
Linda May, DeKalb, tx April 25, 2013
“Just got my fruit about 10:30 this morning and I have already cooked some of the apple and peaches. Wonderful fruit. Our church has starting making fried pies and this will help us so much. The price is a added bonus. Even with the shipping it is cheaper for me to buy it from nuts.com. Thanks so much for your store.”
Diane, Whitney Point, NY April 19, 2013
“Amazingly speedy service! Apples and dates are delicious and thanks for the free figs.”
talitha, kosciusko, mississippi March 14, 2013
“The apples that we purchased from y'all, the nut co. are very very good. have not seen any dried apples that plump in years. we have a convenience store and we make fried apple and peach pies to sell. we have been buying from our local grocery store in the small packs. will probaly have to buy some peaches from y'all in the next week or so. thans again for selling a good product. ”
Lindy, Baltimore, MD March 13, 2013
“Just got my first order! As with everyone else, I received it very quickly (1 day), and the quality of everything is so great! I got the raw hazelnuts, dried apples, pitted dates, and Turkish figs, and as soon as I opened the box I sat down on the floor and sampled them all. Will definitely be ordering again!”
Ann, Southampton, MA February 6, 2013
“You guys are fast and fantastic! I ordered Tuesday afternoon and low and behold here they are the very next day. The nuts and fruit are delicious, very fresh. ”
Roland, SF Bay Area, CA January 4, 2013
“Some of the tastiest dried fruit I have ever tested, which is only surpassed by the speed of delivery. ”
Kay, Burnsville, NC December 27, 2012
“Even with the Christmas rush, my order came within two days. The fruit I ordered was amazing. I kept snacking on it until I barely had enough left to do my baking. Fantastic product and service.”
Showing 11-20 of 53
Marcia, Franklin, TN September 16, 2014
“Fantastic! So soft and easy to chew, lots of nutrition. Winner.”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Apples, sulphur dioxide (may contain pits and/or fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 85 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: China
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|