Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Deliciously sliced apples are not only great to nibble on, but they also serve as a great ingredient for baking!
2. There are two types of dietary fiber: insoluble and soluble fiber. About 25% of the fiber found in apples is soluble. This type of fiber may help reduce cholesterol by binding to dietary fat and preventing it from being absorbed by the body.
3. Research also suggests that this fantastic fiber may also help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Flavonoids, a specific class of phytonutrients found in apples, apple juice and apple sauce, have been associated with reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. According to researchers at Cornell University, almost all of the apple's antioxidant activity comes from these recently revealed phytonutrients.
5. Apples are a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. This powerful antioxidant aids in defending the body against damaging free radicals, those nasty compounds that accumulate in our bodies and wreak havoc on our healthy cells.
6. Apples and apple products contain between 3% and 8% of the daily value for potassium. Consuming 3500 milligrams of this essential nutrient each day may help reduce high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Diane, Whitney Point, NY April 19, 2013
“Amazingly speedy service! Apples and dates are delicious and thanks for the free figs.”
talitha, kosciusko, mississippi March 14, 2013
“The apples that we purchased from y'all, the nut co. are very very good. have not seen any dried apples that plump in years. we have a convenience store and we make fried apple and peach pies to sell. we have been buying from our local grocery store in the small packs. will probaly have to buy some peaches from y'all in the next week or so. thans again for selling a good product. ”
Lindy, Baltimore, MD March 13, 2013
“Just got my first order! As with everyone else, I received it very quickly (1 day), and the quality of everything is so great! I got the raw hazelnuts, dried apples, pitted dates, and Turkish figs, and as soon as I opened the box I sat down on the floor and sampled them all. Will definitely be ordering again!”
Ann, Southampton, MA February 6, 2013
“You guys are fast and fantastic! I ordered Tuesday afternoon and low and behold here they are the very next day. The nuts and fruit are delicious, very fresh. ”
Roland, SF Bay Area, CA January 4, 2013
“Some of the tastiest dried fruit I have ever tested, which is only surpassed by the speed of delivery. ”
Kay, Burnsville, NC December 27, 2012
“Even with the Christmas rush, my order came within two days. The fruit I ordered was amazing. I kept snacking on it until I barely had enough left to do my baking. Fantastic product and service.”
Dave, Knoxville, TN October 10, 2012
“First, I love the box you shipped my apples in. But most importantly, I am really happy to have the dried apples. My 87 year old mother still makes old-fashioned "apple stack cakes." And she makes them from scratch. She wasn't able to dry her own apples this year, so your dried apples are a godsend for those of us who are the fortunate recipients of her cakes.”
carmela August 27, 2012
“Very good apples. And service.”
Joyce, Katy, Texas August 2, 2012
“Many thanks for very quick delivery of my order of dried apples. They are delicious. My husband thinks you are lunatics - but that fits in with me, my children and grandchildren. Actually he is really nuts too, but doesn't admit it!
Love the mailing box, too.”
Ed Brown, Henrico, Va July 25, 2012
“I was totally amazed at the quick shipping you gave me. Plus, the dried applies are simply GREAT. Thank you so much, and I shall be ordering again soon.”
Showing 11-20 of 49
MARY, Lenoir City, Tn. July 31, 2014
“This was the first time that i have used nuts.com The pecans were fresh, the dried apples were the best I have even eaten. Thank You for the wonderful apples & nuts Mary McCoy”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Apples, sulphur dioxide (may contain pits and/or fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 85 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: China
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|