Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Deliciously sliced apples are not only great to nibble on, but they also serve as a great ingredient for baking!
2. There are two types of dietary fiber: insoluble and soluble fiber. About 25% of the fiber found in apples is soluble. This type of fiber may help reduce cholesterol by binding to dietary fat and preventing it from being absorbed by the body.
3. Research also suggests that this fantastic fiber may also help regulate blood sugar levels.
4. Flavonoids, a specific class of phytonutrients found in apples, apple juice and apple sauce, have been associated with reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease and Alzheimer's. According to researchers at Cornell University, almost all of the apple's antioxidant activity comes from these recently revealed phytonutrients.
5. Apples are a good source of the antioxidant Vitamin C that helps to maintain a healthy immune system. This powerful antioxidant aids in defending the body against damaging free radicals, those nasty compounds that accumulate in our bodies and wreak havoc on our healthy cells.
6. Apples and apple products contain between 3% and 8% of the daily value for potassium. Consuming 3500 milligrams of this essential nutrient each day may help reduce high blood pressure.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Connie, Williston, FL January 28, 2014
“As usual, fast shipping & great products! The dried apples are yummy and my husband is in candy heaven with his French burnt peanuts.”
Jo Ann, Carrollton, Georgia November 1, 2013
“You're right, Got my order today. Thanks so much, you will be hearing from me again. I've even got other family member wanting dried fruit from you. The quality and freshness is beyond what you can purchase at any other store. Thanks Again, A well pleased customer!!!”
Lauren, jacksonville, Fl October 3, 2013
“I looked everywhere for dried apples..Found them at nuts.com..I got them today and they are GREAT!!! Everyone at the office loved them...Great price, and fast ship too....I will order again!”
Bethany, Salem, OR September 25, 2013
“WOW! I am so impressed with the quality of dried fruit we received. I will have to order again, because I haven't found better dried apple or mango anywhere. Thanks Nuts!”
Teddy, Nashville, tn September 13, 2013
“I just want to say I am so happy to have found nuts.com. I looked all over Nashville for dried apples to make my husband an apple stack cake. Your company sounds like a really fun place! Thank you for that sweet and funny email about the apples. I am making the apples right now!”
Andrea, Chesapeake, VA July 19, 2013
“I absolutely LOVE your dried apples!! Started getting the one pounders, and now getting the five pounders! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks for making a great product!”
Delores, Barboursville, WV July 3, 2013
“Well, just received my second order from y'all .... just as wonderful as the first one.
Fast, fresh, delicious. Can't wait to start picking out things for the next order.”
Jose, Harker Heights, Texas June 12, 2013
“The first time I had your products was in Afghanistan about a week ago. The Strawberries and Apples were amazing. Later that night I ordered some for my family in Texas and for myself. It will be a great healthy substitute for crackers.”
Linda May, DeKalb, tx April 25, 2013
“Just got my fruit about 10:30 this morning and I have already cooked some of the apple and peaches. Wonderful fruit. Our church has starting making fried pies and this will help us so much. The price is a added bonus. Even with the shipping it is cheaper for me to buy it from nuts.com. Thanks so much for your store.”
Diane, Whitney Point, NY April 19, 2013
“Amazingly speedy service! Apples and dates are delicious and thanks for the free figs.”
Showing 1-10 of 48
kristin, freeport, ny April 15, 2014
“Super quick shipping, absolutely adorable packaging, and everything was delicious. The dried apples were not leathery or too dry; they were plump and perfectly sweet. The banana chips are flavorful. The jalapeno cheddar sticks are almost gone...I got the package two hours ago...yeah, they're awesome. The habanero jerky is moist and perfectly spicy. I bought a bunch of other stuff that I didn't open yet but if it's as yummy as the rest, I will be a happy camper. I will definitely be a repeat customer!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
Apples, sulphur dioxide (may contain pits and/or fragments)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 85 pieces per pound.
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 1 year. This item can be frozen.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|