Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Go NUTS this Holiday! View Gifts »
Toffee Chocolate Pistachios
Pistachios, encrusted in a toffee shell, and then coated in layers of the finest milk or semi-sweet chocolate.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Lori, Oklahoma City, OK August 24, 2007
“I am a repeat customer. I have my favorites like the dark chocolate bing cherries and royal mix, but I see things all the time I like to try. I have ordered flavored coffee a couple of times that were wonderful! Also the chocolate toffee pistachios were what I thought were my favorite vice until.....I ordered the garlic and plain sesame sticks and they were more that I had expected in taste,crunch and freshness! I thought these were the ultimate until I tasted the veggie chips...these are by far my favorite. Actual veggies, not flavored potato chips...can you package the green beans alone? Another thing, if you have someone whom is a snack fiend, the sesame sticks and the veggie chips are a way to control portion. My man can eat a whole bag of tortilla chips or a whole box of cheese flavored crackers in one sitting. He is satisfied with one cup of the sesame sticks(I measured the little bowl) or 1/2 cup of the veggie chips and had his "snack craving" satisfied. Yes, the fiber content outweighs the fat content. Yes this is rambling, but I cannot complete the ravings for the products delivered from this site. Great customer service and even better product! I have referred friends here and they are equally impressed. Thank you for superp product and friendly customer service....even your invoice when the product arrives in the box is endearing and deservedly so! Thank you, Lori D...waiting for the green beans as a separate item...:-)”
Kim, Hamptonville, NC December 12, 2004
“I really like your trail mixes and my husband loves the southern heat mix.I just placed my 4th order with y'all to use as Christmas presents. PS Your toffee chocolate covered pistachios are awesome!!! I have been very happy with my purchases.”
Showing 11-20 of 13
Christina, Cleveland, Ohio December 4, 2011
“Loved everything I got from this company. I'm a first time customer and i am thrilled with the service and the products. I'm ready to order again! Keep up the good work!”
Serving Size 40g (~1.4 oz.)
(Approx. 11.4 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||110|
Pure milk chocolate (contains sugar, cocoa butter, milk, cocoa mass, soy lecithin (an emulsifier) vanilla), dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla), sugar, whole dry roasted pistachios, toffee (corn syrup, sweetened condensed milk (milk, skim milk, sugar), cocoanut oil, natural and artificial flavors) confectioner's glaze, gum arabic.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 150 pieces per pound.
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|20 Pound Cases|