Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
Roasted Pistachios (Salted, No Shell)
Roasted, no shell, with salt California pistachios. What a gourmet treat! You never have to worry about the shells. Great for baking, salads, or just exciting to snack on.
2. You can get more dietary fiber from a serving of pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3. Pistachios are especially rich in phytosterols, which are directly associated with lowering cholesterol levels, and may offer protection from certain types of cancer.
4. A serving of pistachios has as much thiamin as a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice.
5. The amount of vitamin B-6 in a one-ounce serving of pistachios is comparable to a standard three-ounce serving of pork or chicken.
6. One serving of pistachios has as much potassium as half a large banana.
7. Pistachios are a very high quality plant source of protein, providing adequate and balanced amounts of essential amino acids. In addition, pistachios are relatively high in a nonessential amino acid, arginine, which may play a potential role in prevention or reduction of cardiovascular disease.
8. While pistachios contain fat, the fat is predominantly monounsaturated, similar to that found in olive oil.
Leave online feedback and share your thoughts with other customers!
Gary, Landaff, NH July 9, 2014
“No shells, yes!! Get right down to business and enjoy!!”
Kanu, Salem, NH June 21, 2014
“it's great testing ,clean and crispy. I love it.”
Elaine, Foothill Ranch, CA June 20, 2014
“Love you guys. Love the nuts. So does my husband.”
william, Carnation, WA June 19, 2014
“I just bought pistachios from Whole Foods and they were no where near the quality of what I get from Nuts.com. I was shocked! the price is the same per pound, but the quality is not close.”
Maria, Newport News, VA June 16, 2014
“I never leave reviews but I really could not believe the service! I ordered the nuts as a gift on Thursday night and I received an email saying the product would be shipped on Friday and arrive on Saturday. Did I believe it? No, I really didn't. Did my father-in-law receive his favorite nuts that Saturday? Yes, he did! I will definitely order from nuts.com again. Thank you!”
Dave, Glenville, WV June 14, 2014
“I'll be a lifelong customer! Quick delivery, great taste, and NO SHELL. The whole family loves your pistachios.”
Judith, Portsmouth, RI June 5, 2014
“I'm hooked! You rock - the best tasting pistachios ever - honest - try them - you will agree.”
Gwendolyn, Greensburg, PA June 5, 2014
“My picky eaters love these nuts! Great source of protein and yummy! And cheaper than anywhere I live.”
Daniel, Indianapolis, IN May 3, 2014
“OMG!! The freshest most amazing pistachios I have ever had!”
Valerie, Roosevelt, NY April 2, 2014
“These pistachios were delivered super fast!!!. They were very fresh. I ordered the salted nuts and they were perfect, not too salty. Will order again!”
Showing 11-20 of 67
betsy, Colorado Springs, CO September 16, 2014
“My husband says that to fill the container I need to buy 2bags each of his favorites”
Serving Size 28g (~1 oz.)
(Approx. 16.2 Servings/Pound)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||120|
Pistachios, peanut oil, salt (may contain an occasional shell fragment)
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 500 pieces per pound.
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.
Country of Origin: United States
|1 Pound Bags|
|5 Pound Bags|
|25 Pound Cases|