Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Bronwyn, Kathmandu, Nepal October 17, 2014
“I decided to try making nut milks at home to replace dairy, so shopping at nuts.com was a no brainier when it came to sourcing inexpensive organic ingredients. The shredded organic coconut is a real winner! One cup of coconut with two cups of warm water blended for a few minutes and strained through a nut bag equals a rich creamy milk that is SO much more delicious than any store bought non-dairy milk I've ever tried! Perfect in cereal, coffee, or my favorite- chai tea!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.