Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Lacey, North Providence, RI March 10, 2014
“I have ordered many treats from nuts.com and I cannot say enough about the amazing customer service (and adorable emails along the way about the status of your package). Everything is always fresh and in perfect condition when it arrives - which is not always easy in transit. I recently ordered 5 packages of rock candy for my Husbands 30th Birthday and I put them in a square vase with a sign that said "30 Rocks!" Everybody loved it and the colors were so pretty (and so delicious). I will always order from this site in the future and continue to recommend it to my family and friends. The shipping is insanely fast as well. Thanks again!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.