Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Jonathan G, West Hartford, CT November 10, 2010
“Wow. I was blown away. The order I placed on Friday afternoon was on my doorstep on SATURDAY morning. Even after all of your confirmations said it would take one business day. And the products -- all great. My kids are huge fans of the mochi and dried fruits and I think the nuts and trail mixes are great. All this and the prices are far lower for comparable products at my organic grocery store. Thanks for the service -- I will be back soon, and frequently. You have a business you should be proud of. Regards, Jonathan”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.