Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Diane, Marietta, GA September 6, 2009
“I ordered hazelnuts on Thursday and received them on Saturday morning. What a surprise when the FedEx man brought them to the door. This is the fasted I have ever received anything I have ordered online. They arrived in perfect condition and they are simply delicious. Thank you for your prompt service and for providing a quality product. I am so glad that I found you.”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.