Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Theresa, Hyden, KY March 7, 2014
“Thank you for your fast shipping and delightful packaging. I bought two almond flours, a coconut flour and 2 bags of dark chocolate covered banana chips. Wow were we surprised. The Dark chocolate banana chips are AWESOME!!! On top of that we were given a sample bag of chia seeds! Thank you so much NUTS.COM We will be ordering again. Theresa and her three D's (Dennis III, Dennis IV and Donovan)”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.