Our beloved grandfather, Poppy Sol, started this business in an open-air market. Three generations later, we’re still bringing smiles to our customers' faces.
— Megan, Lebanon, TN March 31, 2014
“I love Nuts.com! I found you guys by accident looking for cacao butter. I just started my own line of body products and now get my cacao butter and Himalayan salt from you. An added bonus is you have great snacks in the freeze dried veggies and fruit for my daughter. We have already ordered 3 times in a month. I love the samples and it lets my daughter try something new. Super fast delivery and the staff are so nice and willing to bend over backwards for you!”
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.